rainbow
stillborn
tubby
uvula
vulva
wilhelm
xavier
zebediah

the later ones get real names so the others will hate them.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I hate pointing out when things look gay -- but, yeah, this looks pretty gay. Not the unacceptable "gay as a synonym for bad" kind of gay. I mean that the men pictured here are having sex with each other. They're the gayest gays that ever gayed a gay. And that's all right. Totally acceptable. It's a lifestyle choice that should in no way impede them in their pursuit of careers in the fields of moustache-having and being-a-racial-stereotype. I'm just having trouble imagining a scenario in which this game went to press without anyone, at any point, raising his hand and saying, "You know, this looks a little gay." I therefore have to assume it was intentional, and that I have every right to be disappointed that Cowboy Kid is not actually a videogame about the adventures of a gay cowboy and his well-oiled Native American sidekick. Instead, it turned out to be an awesome multiplayer platforming game. What a rip-off.

Fun Fact: Cowboy Kid features bosses named "The Scorpion Master" and "Keith." Nobody knows this because they were all too homophobic to actually play Cowboy Kid.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

what was keith's special manuever?

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I think it acutally involved threading the gerbil.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

eeeew...