Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

rydi
Site Admin

bad things.

Post by rydi »

cnbc just told me that "we are firmly in a recession". the dow is down 250ish pts. GM lost 6% this qrtr. and the dollar keeps slipping. oh, and 4 airtravel companies have gone under, including frontier. and a bunch of banking and industry jobs are going away.

we're all going to die.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Happens every time we have a Republican pres. Really, not just knocking their dumbass party.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

durden wrote:Happens every time we have a Republican pres. Really, not just knocking their dumbass party.
but how is russia involved?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

russia laughs at silly economy. russia has done just fine without one for the entirety of its existence.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

So Cheyne. I may not be working tomorrow. I might go take some of those merit tests. Have you applied for any jobs online through OPM?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

tonight before i go to bed i may just do that.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Do it, but it turns out I am working. In fact, I hope to get another interview in tomorrow. There are 5 job openings at Westmoore and 5 at moore high I will apply for. Since the Special Ed Department at Westmoore wants me, I think I have a good chance.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

that is really cool. i am happy you finally have a good shot.

:lol: :D

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

and if he gets in he can always put in a good word about you Cheyne... don't know what that word would be.. fairies maybe... don't think they would think hate a good word

Good Fortune to you Chris... hope you get something...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I am annoyed. Applying for jobs, waiting, the interviews. Such a pain. I've worked all school year here and now am told I have to wait in line and apply just like everyone else. So I'm good enough to sub here every day but not teach? WTF? I came to work thinking I had a sure thing going. Nopes. May not even have much of a chance.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

buckup boyo...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

durden wrote:I am annoyed. Applying for jobs, waiting, the interviews. Such a pain. I've worked all school year here and now am told I have to wait in line and apply just like everyone else. So I'm good enough to sub here every day but not teach? WTF? I came to work thinking I had a sure thing going. Nopes. May not even have much of a chance.
well, you probably have an ok chance, but alot of jobs expect you to follow procedure. just hope the principle doesn't have friends/family that need a job.

you also look young, and that might be working against you. and your soul is dog shit. they can smell that.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

i hate my job. want new job. find me new job? hate job.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

hedge fund manager?