Moderator: Mods

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I liked the smelling like fries part.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I am teaching choir all day. Two of the classes are all girls. The last class is girl's dance. I have a presentation tonight. I need today to be over. Next Thursday I have two finals and I'm done. Been a rough semester. I'm still waiting on the catholic school to call. Oh, I have to watch Phantom of the Opera all day. Should have brought Sweeney Todd...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

cool. you are done already?

i have three finals two weeks from now. one is easy, one is intermediate, one is hard. i have no more homework. and next week i have to turn in a paper to my yoga class and design my own routine. thrilling. not too complicated though.

and then i'm done.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

what is the topic of the yoga paper?? its history, current uses, presense in media... I am guessing they ask for it so there is something concrete to show for grading but seems superflous
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

what i got out of the course. lameness. i guess it's a way for the instructor to get feedback and see what people thought. makes sense.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

in that respect it does... a free form quality survey...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

i have a hard final in my motivation course and a moderate final in critical research. oh, and for the final in curriculum development, my prof is taking us out for pizza...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

but what toppings will you choose?! oh, the agony!

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

My last Wednesday night class tonihgt. I have a presentation that I'm just going to b.s. Then, he's taking us out for pizza. Good times. Tomorrow I have two damn hard finals. Not ready for them. May earn a B in Motivation, which is sort of funny. Do or do not, there is no try.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

my last finals are next week, wed/thurs. i want to start playing online games. been so busy though. when you online nowadays?

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

At nights most every night. Occasionally at work, though I am not always around a computer. Wonder if I can rp at my DHS job...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

are you actually getting one? i am waiting on my management gig before i apply. my boss gave me a rec after he gave his notice, but i still don't know what will happen.

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Not sure, but I have an interview Monday. I'll be charming. Maybe let a boob pop out. Whatever it takes.
i think the job I am being interviewed for is pretty below my skill level, so I should be ok. Maybe they'll consider me for something better. Salary is like 2400 a month. Not too bad. I'll keep it until I find a teaching position.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

just think cheyne that could be you in 20 years or so... but start all their names with H's or maybe in alphabetical order each one getting the next letter in line...
My Color is Blue