Feng Shui
No votes
D6
17%

Total votes: 6

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

cool beans... can we blame harness even if there is nothing wrong?? please?? its fun to blame him...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

But I haven't done anything wrong....

:cry:
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

you make it sound like that even matters...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

play this? on boards? anyone even interested in the d4 system? sent chris rules but he didn't care. anyone else want rules to look at? or are people's hands full with the other stuff? this is more of a long term project for me anyway. but collaborators are welcome.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I don't know if this is just me, my personal age, or if everyone is beginning to experience this, but with all of the things that I have going on in my life, I enjoy hyperfocusing on just one or two games/systems...I don't enjoy playing in 5-6 different games anymore, doing that I enjoy all of them quite a bit less than if I just play in a couple and can really delve into them. Just my 2 cents.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

my problem is that with only a few game running, things are at a slower pace than i would really prefer.

but if people would rather focus on summer game, da game, and possibly encounter or exalted, i'm down with that too.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Not much is going on anywhere. I'd rather have a litle bit from a lot of games than a little from just one or two.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

well as far as the games are concerned then I would prefer more games since 1 most of the games seem focused on the same system which tends to influence the feel of sameness in the games and 2 aside from live games little has been occurring in anything but the da game so a little from multiple would be better then a little from few...
My Color is Blue