Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Thael
Lost Knight

Trials and Ordeals

Post by Thael »

So in order to clear my license in a timely fashion I am having to repay a ticket in NV to clear my records there. heres how it happened....

Friday 6/13 6pm
Call Las Vegas Justice Court (LVJC) and give citation number and pay off ticket (for 2nd time). Get confirmation number and a reference # to give to DMV in Carson City to verify my records are clear.

Monday 6/16 11am
Call Carson City DMV to verify clearance for ticket was received and processed. Had to be handed to a Case worker for old issues. She verified that the ticket was cleared and off my record. However there is still mention of a different ticket that was old enough it was likely purged by LVJC but was never cleared by the DMV. Gave me the citation # and date it was issued (99 which is 1 year later than ticket I had to pay).

Monday 6/16 11:45am
Finally get through 20+ person hold time to talk with Julia at LVJC. She cannot find the ticket mentioned, only the one I just paid off, in their system. She says it was likely purged during the system changed since it was paid (something that should apply to the other ticket but didn't). She will send a fax to DMV and a copy to myself at work stating that the citation is not active and can be cleared.

continued....
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

So...what's it like talking to the minions of hell? I've always been curious, but the DMV scares me.
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

You do not know how right you are....

I got the call back from the DMV in Carson City....

Monday 6/16 2pm
I got a call back from Bonnie in the DMV and she informed me that they have yet to receive the fax from LVJC but that their machine was often busy so it may take some time. Then she lets me know that in order for them to essentially "acknowledge" my record is clean when queried by other states I have to mail/fax a statement that I do not have a license or registered vehicle in the state (easily done) and pay a processing fee. WTF?? I have to pay them to admit that my record is clear after I took care of all issues and cleared them with DMV so that there is nothing there... basically holding my license hostage despite having a clean record. Guess they did remember the sandpaper this time...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Soon you can pick up your own asain lady boys. Then I am sure this will all be worth it.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i laugh at your pain. it fills me with... fillingness.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

Is that the same filling that's in a twinkie?
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

more solid, kind of like oreo white stuff mixed with sewage.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Thael, keep us updated on your pain.If Cheyne continues to feel, one day he'll be a real boy.