Moderator: Mods

arete
Lost Knight

Two Face picture

Post by arete »

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

is that a movie pic, or just a fan thing?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

This is supposed to be from the movie
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

is that the guy from "Thank you for smoking"?
doesn't really come off as able to do the dark half of that character...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

It is the same actor from thank you for smoking.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I am getting even more bad vibes about this movie... I'll go see it but I am beginning to seriously doubt I will like it... at least as far as villians are concerned...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

We have a guy interested in playing a seriously scary hoker and a guy perfect for Harvey. I love Nicholson, but he was silly. Scary is interesting. Tommy Lee Jones sucked ass.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Nicholson was indeed fun but not quite right... but ledger's performance (from what Ive seen of the trailers) is not remotely scary, interesting, or entertaining... sounds like a drunk whino bumming change...

the actor is perfect for the Harvey personality but I do not know if he could do the other half... makeup is great that I have seen, on both counts, but I am hesitant to give thumbs up on the villianous choices...
My Color is Blue
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

My biggest issue is still the damn batsuit. You might be right about Ledger. We'll see. I want Clayface, Azrael, Hatter, and Croc.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

clayface was a cool one... he would have to be heavily CG though... and I really liked the way they did scarecrow... and it wouldn't hurt to throw some sexiness on the screen for a villian either... I know there are several choices, some better than others..
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I want shiva, bat allies, the love interest to die, and something (don't care what) with real powers.

and the jla. or sup/bat.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982