Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Wednesday night

Post by Guardiankrillin »

Anyone want to hang out at me and Emily's apartment this great boring evening (That are not at work (Jason)). Call Rydi or post here. Rydi has my contact # just give us a call I will be up for a while I will post in the good night thread and this thread later
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i was in class unfortunately. and i have a test in the morning. and thael doesn't have a car or net so he's out. jason works, haley works... yeah, wednesdays suck.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

agreed I may just go to sleep then
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I was still recovering... I don't know how bad it is for stoners but for me drinking makes me voraciously hungry... had the shakes most of the day despite eating 20 bucks of Dot Wo chinese food.
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

did you make it to your job interview?

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

never got it set up... guy disappeared... called him to leave a message at the number he called me from and looked for his email that he supposedly sent but no dice on either... did do a phone pre-screen for a temp to perm job at seagate... starts at 30k and should go up
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

cool.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

they are looking for 50ish people (a few will be saved for multi-lingual people and not just spanish either) for any techies that want the info I can pass it along...
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

what are the reqs? i'll sell stuff...

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

well this is a technical position... if you want though I can pass along the info anyways and you can ask if they are also opening up a sales dept... for the price they are starting at I am guessing they want some solid experience and/or documented levels of advanced education (at least A+).. things like doing OS installs (common activity after replacing a hard-drive) hard drive installations (settings, connections, etc).. and likely use with their external drives (various connectors, software config)... that kind of thing...
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

bleh.