In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Kaishin opens one eye again to regard the giant. "Meru, huh?" He opens the other and stares up at the sky. "That was your first mistake. How in hell did you manage to get there in the first place?"
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"There was a portal that we found that spit us out there. I don't really know much else about it, other than apparently when we came back through they turned the portal thing off. Do you know anything about this person and the martial art that he was using against us?"

OOC: I passed the rolls to remember him after the fact in that session and I will describe him and the charms that he used out of PAOC and Scarlet.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Ah, yes. He's like me, as far as the source of his power goes. He's using a mix of secret styles, there, several very powerful techniques from at least three styles. You're lucky he was the only one there. His allies aren't big fans of Lunar and Solar Exalted. You can bet they'll probably have at least one like him and some Dragonblooded from the Wyld hunt guarding whatever you used to move back and forth."

He sits up and stretches his arms, "I'm surprised to hear about the portals. There aren't very many still working. Where was this? I'd have thought a portal to Meru would have been more widely known."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"So there are other's with that level of power out there? Are those secret arts, techniques that we can learn?"

OOC: I don't remember where the series of portals are but I would try to tell him as best I can.