In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"That's part of building a greater support network. Baby steps. Plus at least one of them is interested in joining the youth league. She's fairly young herself, so it was an easy appeal.

"My next step necessarily requires somehow dealing with Mnemon, which will probably involve at least one more semi-civil discussion. I've also been thinking about setting up a more secular martial arts school, though I'm not sure if it'd be a better idea to do that off the island. I'd say that I'd do it under an alias, but my appearance makes that almost impossible."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

ooc: I don't know why I never think about them.

"I plan on joining up with the Cult of the Illuminated under the guise of a martial arts sifu, in order to work my way into a position of power."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"The establishment of a more secular Martial arts and sorcery school is more of a task for Zeeva or I, seeing as how you are all fairly distinctive in appearance and her and I have the abilities to don Destinies to allow us to become someone else."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

So, Zeeva do you want to infiltrate some of the Siddie training camps with me, in order to poach influenceable new recruits?
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Sure, might as well put my skills to use.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: as a note, Siderials are taken to Yu-Shan for training, I'm not sure if you're referring to Siddies or to the Cult of the Illuminated, which would be in greater Creation. If you are refering to Sidereals, it isn't really practical to try to recruit them before Yu-Shan training, simply because Sidereal honchos have divined when they'll Exalt and are usually close by and ready to snatch them up.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: I was referring to actual Sidereal's, I was thinking about how in the book they have rules for making "rogue" Siddies that either rejected the Bureau and never went to Yu Shan for training, or were never found, and just muddle around being Exalted all alone (poor crappy Siddies with no ability points....). I remember reading that in the First Age it never really occurred that a Siddie would exalt and not be found, or not have been pinned down when the person destined to Exalt was born, but in the Age of Sorrows fewer people are available to scour the Loom in order to find people bound to Exalt, and since it is so complicated occassionally an Exaltation gets overlooked or lost. I was thinking that finding those little "Lost Exaltations" and giving them a different training package (more along the lines of the Realm vs the Lookshy training packets rather than Realm vs. Lost Egg). This would allow us to gain little Siddie minions through which we can infiltrate and gain influence within the Factions and their respective pet projects. I would not have a problem with snagging them or beginning to influence and warp them during their training though...begin laying the groundwork that will one day cause them to go rogue and join our camp. You can call me Darth Adin!!!!
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I will reply to stuff on this board shortly. just been tired and busy lately. I did actual work today. dealt with freshmen and led them in discussion. liquid pain.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I continue to prepare to cast a spell by not interacting with anyone but myself.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

just cast it already, and be done with it...

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Are we still playing?
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

kind of, but much of it is more simply accomplished by taking 5 minutes in person.

I kind of would like to see the forum used to describe personal agendas and activities, so that the overall game world can take them into account.