Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Alpha Phoenix
Knight

Newbie...

Post by Alpha Phoenix »

Hey everyone! My name is Omar Buddhu! I am from Connecticut, and am currently a second-semester student at Ross University School of Medicine. I met Rusty at the end of the first week of class last semester, and we quickly became very good friends. I have heard a lot about you from him (all good things, of course :-)), as I am sure you probably have heard of me; nonetheless, I would like to formally introduce myself. I considered posting on another thread first, but did not want to create awkwardness by inserting myself into an ongoing discussion. So, I created this topic just so we can share some general info about each other with one another. I am very happy to be a part of this board, and look forward to getting to know all of you :-)!

"It's always darkest before the dawn..."
--ओमार श्री बुद्धु
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Hi.
Image<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/ ... areyou.asp">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

That's who you are! Well I'm Chris. I popped Gideon's butt cherry. Good to meet you.
Alpha Phoenix
Knight

Post by Alpha Phoenix »

Lol...hi, nice to meet you, Haley & Chris. And Chris, I was unaware until now that the anus had a hymen. I am going to have to inform Dr. Martin, the director of the Anatomy department at Ross University, of the dubious lack of coverage that the a$$ gets in our first semester ;-) :-P.

Anywayssss, what are some hobbies that you all have? This may be a foolish question, but are you *all* from Oklahoma? I have traveled through Oklahoma, but I have never visited it ('course, now I have reason to...several, in fact :-)). Like Gideon, martial arts is a passion of mine, as well as medicine. I have tried to help Gideon with his Wushu game, though I usually serve in the capacity of a sub-responsive sounding board (I am not nearly as good at planning out game systems as he is!) I more of a playa than a game designer (though I have been told I also G/DM well).

Hmmm...some other hobbies of mine, let's see. I LOVE root beer. Just thought I'd put that out there. Root beer of any kind, as well as birch beer. I like sci-fi movies, both older classics like Alien and newer movies like Serenity. For books, I prefer the fantasy genre, though I also read quite a bit of science fiction. Terry Brooks, Michael A. Stackpole, Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlen, Terry Goodkind, Matthew Stover, and William Gibson are among my favorite reads. Basically, I'm a book-whore; I would read anything that a trusted source recommends to me :-D.

Do you all have any questions for me? I'd be glad to answer them.

--ओमार श्री बुद्धु
Alpha Phoenix
Knight

Post by Alpha Phoenix »

P.S. Zombo.com (the website that Gideon first introduced me to mere days before our Mini II...er...which is our second lecture exam of the semester, in the rare event that you all do not know what a Mini is) changed my life...and I think it may have telekinetically popped my butt cherry, which I didn't even know I had...

--ओमार श्री बुद्धु
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Hi Omar, I'm Paul, nice to meet you!
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

You are a bad BAD Giddles!

zombo com

Bad! You almost deserve a goatsee for that!

yeah, though some of us are elswhere now, We're all Okies. Don't worry, it's not contagious.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Excuse me I am NOT an Okie....I am Hillfolk and don't you forget it!!!!
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

*cough*

(Paul I was lying about the contagious thing 4 the sake of the newb. It's too late 4 u.)

Haley.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!! Why wasn't I told about this sooner?!?!?!?!?
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

We were hoping to spare you.

Actually that's not true. We drew straws to see who could tell you & cheyne won. He's waiting for the right time. Like when your dog dies, or you find out you have cancer.

So when he does try to make the tears look real.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I can shed tears no longer...Cheyne destroyed that ability in me years ago....now there is nothing left but bitterness, emptiness, and pain...I am now a clean slate on which he can create his masterpiece.
Alpha Phoenix
Knight

Post by Alpha Phoenix »

Hahaha, nice to meet you, too, Paul.

Ahhhhh! I'm infected! What's the incubation period?!?! I might still have a chance to concoct a vaccine :-P...

--ओमार श्री बुद्धु
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Awww...

He will be so pleased.