In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Exalted:Raging Puppy Style-Game information

Post by arete »

Some general stuff for this game

1. Exalted is extremely complex so at times in this game i might have to take a few min break to handle somethings. I was thinking we could divide game sessions into 2 parts by putting a food run in around midnight or 1 a.m.

2. If you want to play a solar in this game it is required you have a lunar mate that plays regularly. I want players to have to deal with the supernatural bond between the 2 exalted types. Otherwise make a lunar. (Amseriah is someone's solar if this is not worked out by game start i will decide who his lunar mate is for the both of you)

3. I tend to give out lower amounts of exp per game session, but I make sure there is a min exp on everyone. As long as I know 24hrs before game that you will not make you will get exp for the game session. To get extra exp I will give out little projects that allow you to add to the game as a whole.

4. All artifacts that are custom or above rank 3 are subject to my approve.

5. 1 extra freebie
Last edited by arete on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

1st project. Make me 4 npc's. I want full character sheets filled out like characters. basic stats for 1, 50xp on another, and 100xp on the 3rd. They can be anything per the rules, but at lest 1 of them has to be an Exalt. Do a 4th npc as solar or abyssal with 50xp

Edit: The Reward is 2 charm you meet the prereq's to, and it must be spent before any exp.

Edit2: I changed the requirement to add a 50xp solar or abyssal and gave another charm in the reward.
Last edited by arete on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Project 2 Reward +1 starting character creation charm

Write up a full page blurp about your character, where he has been, and what are his current personal goals.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

that character creation thing is actually alot of work for exalted fyi. i was just going to finish it quickly, and it has taken me hours. i say 5xp/character is a more fair reward.

i finished finally btw.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Given my lack of access to stuff from work and the stuff we've got planned for tonight, I will certainly be unable to complete this before tomorrow. We'll see. =\
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

when is this actually being played. i do not recall any mention of it being played. then again i have a memory like a sieve.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I just heard about it yesterday. I don't actually know when it will be played. I just know that its Exalted, so I want to play it (because it means I'm not running it).
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

About when it will run: I said I would run on Saturday depending on how the scheduling went w/ games.

Hmm about the xp value of the npcs I will reconsider its value.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Honestly, that's not what takes them so long to build. Its just reading through all the damn charms. :P
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

cool. i now have more work to do on top of my own game. i would like to know if this is going to be played this Saturday or not. I do not mind if it is, but i need to know so i can switch my focus from my game to making a lunar, some npcs, and a story.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I dunno, but you should look up some bizzare animals for spirit totems. Its great fun. I'm thinking of probably a pangolin. I've also consided the bullet shrimp (more properly the 'mantis shirmp') and some sort of spider (probably a rare one).

Cheyne was talking about a trout last night. Which would be hilarious.
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

where do you find these animals, core book?
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I am going to be a raptor cat.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

nevermind, i think i found something i like. A flame griffon. now i just need to work on the knacks to be it.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

You can't be Wyld-tainted creatures.

The pangolin is a real animal that I found on a forum thread where people were discussing weird lunar totem animals. :P