In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"you've served your house well, maintaining influence here and maintaining good relations with the solars. only time will tell where this leads us, but your actions have saved us a great deal of time and put us in a rather favorable position despite others not realizing it currently. I will stay in touch after i leave here of course, but in the time being you should show me around and tell me where the problem areas are and what needs to be done."

OOC: yes. thats why i wanted him to name it that. good times.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

We can take your dragon, don't matter to much.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Its not a problem.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

but adjorn the fox is cool... you can go killing demons when you are bored.

Is your fox a big fox, or a little fox?

IC:
What do you have for trade? medicine isn't cheap.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I rolled 7 success (which is amazingly rare) to activate "yellow path" I make the trip in 3/4th time, and if before dragonblooded x dies counts as a deadline then we can make the trip before she dies.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

If we do not have anything i have a charm.
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

My fox is both, he learned shape change from the Fox spirit (fox form only). And his name is not Adjorn the fox, I would never name something after a demon.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

well, you guys make it in good time. but you will need trade goods, or services, and you will probably get charged more just for being db.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

rydi wrote:"you've served your house well, maintaining influence here and maintaining good relations with the solars. only time will tell where this leads us, but your actions have saved us a great deal of time and put us in a rather favorable position despite others not realizing it currently. I will stay in touch after i leave here of course, but in the time being you should show me around and tell me where the problem areas are and what needs to be done."
Rombulac starts to talk shop, which is probably mostly boring, but at this point we can pretty gracefully fade out of that scene. Later in the day he has all of you to dinner, as previously suggested and the next day is when the Northern Solars show up and the big light show is put on in the evening.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: Sorry this was the first time that I have been near a computer all day or else I would have responded earlier.

IC: "I will accompany you in aiding our freind.;
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: This conversation happens on the way there.

IC: "Zeeva, do you have a good destiny for a poor young woman who could appear to be easily distrought? It doesn't have to be a DB and might be better if it is not. I have an idea on how we can get the medicine for free or at least very cheap, it will require a one-two blow from us though. You approach the merchant, make up a story about your boyfriend/husband/mother/father/anybody, and I will whisper sweet little nothings into his ears from outside of Fate."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"If we have to trick him it should be easy, but I would prefer to just pay him a fair price. But I had been contemplating how best to charm him. Helpless girl and sex godess were at the top of my list."
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Steven mentioned that the anti venom is cheap enough that you can figure out some way of obtaining it. So, assuming you get a little money, haggle the vendor to death, and then leave, you can get the antivenom to him in a short time.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: It should be approximately Resources 3
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: What about Adam's suggestion about summoning the water elemental that heals up to toxicity 4 poisons? That might be cheaper and easier.