Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

rydi
Site Admin

Cool Dice To Buy

Post by rydi »

hey, i'm making an order for dice. these are some of the coolest dice i've seen. however, as i am doing it through my wholesale account, i will have to buy at least 300 worth of dice. i would like to see if people want any. they retail at 16-18 a set, but I can get them for a little less.

http://q-workshop.com/main.php?lang=EN&sell_type=DETAL

the nuke and elven are neat, and a few of the specialty are cool too.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Dammit Cheyne you hit me in my weak spot

The d6 Tribal is really cool but sold by the artist who designed it and they are 2 EUR each (3.15 USD) and you may not be able to get a wholesale price

the d6 Pentagram and Entire Runic are some really slick dice
I like the black w/white Elvish set (regular or d10) and I liked the Dragon set (Clear w/blue or Black w/ white or red) and the Skully White w/black set was nice and gothic...

I really would like to get some of these but...
they retail at 16-18 a set
I would like to know if you noticed that the prices on the site are in Euros... those singe dice costing 3.5 Eur are 5.52 USD... 5 bucks for a single die is a bit much unless you are buying just one for novelty's sake

the sets are listed at 14 EUR which is 22 USD... about 3 times as much as a set of same materials here and they dont really add all that much... I would pay that for the Cthulhu set since it looks REALLY nice but it is out of stock... I would have to know what the USD price would be before I could commit to buy any dice...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I like the beige and black Japanese and, you're right, the Cyber pattern is neat. I think I like white and black
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

well, the vendor told me that they only can do small quantities of special dice, and that they would be 40% retail. and since i have to have at least 300 for an order, and then pay for shipping on top of that, and since the bulk of my order must consist of a majority of their standard line (runic, elven, nuke, dragon, skully, etc) i would be overjoyed if you guys found some of those that you like in addition to those in the "special" category (though i plan on ordering those as well).

i personally plan on keeping around $50 worth myself. for pricing, you can look at around 40% off of everything, as though it is actually 50% off for thier standard lines, i have to pay another 10% in shipping. and that is assuming i get the order in by the 31st (actually, i would pay a flat rate $29 before the 31st and $41 after. if i had a bigger order this wouldn't be a big deal, but i bet i'll be having trouble even scraping up the 300... )

COME ON YOU BASTARDS! I KNOW YOU LOVE DICE! BUY SOME OF THESE! I WANT SOME TOO, BUT I CAN'T GET THEM WITHOUT A FULL ORDER! AAAARGH!

i'm tired now.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

damn u people.

damn u to hell.