2) Andrea
3) Jason
4) Danny
5) Adam
6) Paul
7) Lacy
8 ) Me
9) Cheyne

If you are coming and your name is not on this list TELL ME!!! We need to start planning groceries and sleeping arrangements.

ALSO: If any of you have an air mattress, let me know. It may not be necissary, but it would be good to know our options.

Finally: Everyone who is going needs to tell me what activitys they are planning to participate in. (so we can make reservations &/or procure group rates)

Alrightie peoples. Make with the replying!
Image<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/ ... areyou.asp">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

hiking and horses? i'll go to the halloween thing if others do, but i'd prefer just staying at the cabin and chillin' w/peeps.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

In the cottage I stayed at it was a two bedroom that had two single beds in each room. In the living room it had a bed that folded down from the wall and also a fold out couch. It also had a single bedroom unit that if you also rented you could open the door between the units. It would be nice to get a whole cottage to ourselves but I am not sure the cost of the cottages there.

The have a kitchen with 2 stoves and a microwave, but you need to bring your own kitchenware. They also have a grill outside.

I won't be riding the horses, it's not worth $20 for me to sit on a horse for an hour.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i assume we are staying at cassie's parents' place. it has an upstares w/two beds, a downstares room where she and kavon will stay, and a living room w/a couple of couches. couples get the beds for obvious reasons, so that should leave about 2 sleeping bags/beds req'd. at least that's what i'm assuming.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I plan to go along with whatever, i know dani is doing the horses.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Ana
Knight

Post by Ana »

I guess I'm good with horses and hiking, and Halloween if the general masses head that way.
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

I am not much for horseback riding, but hiking sounds like fun. As for Muskogee Haunted Castle, i had enough fun with the line ride last year.
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

We are staying at cassie's parents.

The sleeping arrangements are as follows:

Upstairs: Cheyne & I = Double, Paul & Lacy = king, Zack & Andrea = Double(air matress)

Downstairs: Cassie & Kavon = Bedroom, Adam = twin, Ray = twin, Jason & Danny = Queen? (air matress)

As of noon the horses will be booked. I have: jason, danny, anderea, cheyne, paul, & lacy. If any of that is wrong call cassie before noon to fix it. After that, suck it up.

Also, I don't think any of you play golf, but if you have the desire to wake up early & do so on Sat. the green fee is $18, club rental is $7 & if you so desire, golf cart is $25.
Image<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/ ... areyou.asp">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

While I would actually enjoy golfing again, I would probably have just as much fun going to a driving range. As an alternate to the line ride at Muskogee, I am going to Tulsa on Saturday to watch Lacie and her friend Rachel perform (Rachel is a soloist for one of the pieces so is a big deal for her and Lacie is getting paid over $300 to do it), they are playing all Mozart so it will be things that people think of when they imagine classical music. Anyways I am definitely going and would enjoy the company. I can most likely get Comp tickets so it will be free, as long as I get a head count ahead of time.

Also I am going to Tulsa to pick up Lacie before going to the cabin on Friday night so I need 2 sets of directions: from OKC and from Tulsa. If this could be attained before Friday I would be most delighted!
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

When will we be going on Friday? I will be driving myself as I am bringing my dog.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

dunno. is anyone actually driving with me?

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

can directions get posted or messaged/emailed to people. I know i need directions.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i'm waiting on them myself.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

directions sent via pm to people, since this is public.