Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Don't blame me, blame paul. I'm ready earlier. That said, if you want to come over earlier and hang, feel free. Give me a call if you do, I should be home by 8ish (gym).
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Game weasels? Paul?

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Yep game will be occurring, late of course because I work, have a dog at home that I will need to take care of, and I live in Norman....so it all kind of depends how how heavy things are at work tomorrow...I could be there anytime between 8:30-10:30....I will be able to give you guys a better estimate tomorrow around 2pm. Fridays suck....
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Paul decided he doesn't feel like driving from norman and back, so he won't be coming out tonight. And he had me tell everyone this b/c he is running late for work.

I hate.

Anyone else want to do anything?

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

No game this Friday, my parents are coming into town so I will be unavailable for most of the weekend.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

We doing anything in spite of Paul's absence?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

we can... not sure what tho. i'm not ready for dd. we could go see a movie or something, or just hang out like normal non-gamer peoples

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

rydi wrote:we can... not sure what tho. i'm not ready for dd. we could go see a movie or something, or just hang out like normal non-gamer peoples
But I... we... uh...

What?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

When you said that you posted confusion/opinions, I had hoped for more opinion, less confusion.

Anyway. How about we watch a movie or two while fucking around with Character: The Making, and maybe get some dinner? Or is that too mundane for people?

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

i might be up for some movie watching and character the making for dnd. i have a small number of ideas for characters for dnd, but i am not sure how to go about making them or what classes to pick. I need input.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Cool. I should be available around 6:30-7... unless you want to go to the gym with me at around 5 that is.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Are we going to a) attempt to do marvel anymore, and b) attempt to do anything on fridays anymore?

Votes/opinions/suggestions?

Edit: also note that doing normal people things on fridays from time to time would not hurt my feelings in the slightest. I enjoyed this friday, and generally like going out to dinner at a sit down restaurant or watching a movie with people. And it means more focus on saturday, or at least one hopes.

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Because of my constant issue with getting off work at a consistent and reasonable time, i think that i am going to call marvel off. sorry it's just a pain to not get off work until 9pm and then have 1.5 hrs to go home shower change grab food and walk the dog, then drive up to edmond, while people have been waiting for over 3 hrs to start. i am up for doing things that don't require my presence to occur, like just hanging out and such, or fridays could just be a free night.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Gid wants to play this friday evening.

Next friday we will do something non-gameish hopefully. Feel free to make recommendations.

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Play D&D? I'll need to step up my D&D research then, I guess.