In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Jack
Knight

Knights: Reckoning Coterie- Operation: Clean Sweep

Post by Jack »

"Alright, Gregory", Johnathan says as he closes the trunk of the car. "That should be everything we need for one night. You sure you're up to this?"

"Of course," Gregory says with a faint smile. "You think I hang around for my health? Hanging around you makes adrenaline junkies look like kids begging for candy."

"Alright," Johnathan says again. "Let's get this show on the road then. Once we have the info we need, we'll be moving quick and striking hard. I don't want anyone who thinks they can keep doing this crap to have a chance to get away and come back later. Now...let's go, and take the route by Denton's, I'll give him a call and see if he wants to tag along. He could be helpful."

Johnathan takes out his cell phone and dials Denton's number, "Yeah, it's me. I'm going to do a little cleanup around and about. Swinging by your place on the way. Want to have some fun?"

----------------------------------------------------
I'll get in contact with my dealers and determine which area could use the most "urban renovation" and head there. Once there, I'll test the waters to find out about the area, if any gangs are running rampant, if so, who leads them, and where they are based. If it's not gangs, I'll find out why the area is so downtrodden and ghetto-ized.

Also, it should be noted that I am spending exp to secure Auspex 2. Aura perception is just too valuable.
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Denton answers his phone.::

"Hi Johnathan, what type of cleanup are we talking here. I most likely will be in but I would like to know what the cleanup is for?"
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

"Getting rid of the garbage round and about our territory. I won't abide living in a ghetto-slum-land. Screw all that."
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

"Swing by, but what are you proposing doing with this "garbage"?"