In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

they aren't trustworthy, as they are under the sway of their mates, and at least as far as paul goes, his mate is crazy already.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The Silver Pact as a whole also doesn't really have the power to order people around. It pretty much just exists to perpetuate the Lunars as a whole. Even if they could, they also don't really have anyone to spare. Considering that two Lunars are already in the city, they're willing to call it good.
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

While the temple is being built, Zal`es goes about Greyfalls and gets to know the people better. He will recount his adventures and his origins from Greyfalls.

Zal`es goes back to his old squad to see how they fell about him, understandably they are apprehensive about his presence. After spending a few hours with them, they start to come around and see that just because he exalted he is not the demon that the Immaculate Order says that he should be.

The closest Kingdoms are where Zal`es heads first. The first one is Tulpa a small Republic consisting of several small towns and farming communities. Their main export is grains, besides the fertile land they have no other resources. Tulpa's army is small and poorly equipped. The only thing that Tulpa has going for it is that the Guild has decided that Tulpa would be a good place to have an Outpost since it is close to Greyfalls and is on the Great Eastern Road.

The Next Kingdom is Sendai, a city that is built on the ruins of a First Age Shogunate fort. A long time stop for the Guild caravans, recently their has been a drastic upswing in bandit activities. The bandits are lead by a Wood aspected Dragon-Blooded Constant Crow, who frees the slaves from Guild caravans and lets them stay with her gang or go their separate ways. Sendai wants to stop constant Crow's gang but as of yet they have not had any success. Sendai's main exports are grains, and timber.

To the north is Ahaln, a rich and prosperous Kingdom. Ahaln's main exports are grains, fruits, leather, wool and iron. Ahaln is known for it blacksmith's and the farming equipment they make. Ahaln's military has about 500 men, and the kingdom itself is surrounded by rocky highlands and a wall around the kingdom. Ahaln has a good relationship with Greyfalls as they have to go through Greyfalls to trade with the rest of the Hundred Kingdoms. Zal`es also finds some blacksmiths who are willing to go to Greyfalls and learn more about smithing.

The City-State of Unda is lead by a cruel man who keeps all his wealth near him. The outlying areas are poverty stricken and the capital city is living in luxury. The capital of Unda is built on an old city and has stone paved roads and lots of aqueducts and fountains. The army of Unda is fierce and well organized. Zal`es had a hard time finding out more about Udna because the Immaculate Order is followed, though they have no monks.

The Kingdom of Tonalli is another Kingdom that follows the Immaculate Order. Tonalli is a small kingdom in the heart of a forest. Their main export is fine hardwoods and gemstones. Tonalli is ruled by a regent for the Prince until he comes of age.

Below is the location of the described Kingdoms.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

dandy, we have allies!

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

And probably some enemies, too. It doesn't sound like Unda or Tonalli are very friendly to you.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

dandy, new people to conquer!

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

As an additional offer to any members of the group I am willing to train you in the use of a warstrider since we have one that does function to work with...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

meh. not my thing really. though i guess i could learn just for the hell.

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I would require a custom made warstrider to use one, I am to big.

Do we have any 3 dot hearthstones to power the warstrider? You can use it without the hearthstone but it costs 5 motes and 1 willpower for each action.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

each action?!

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

OUCH!!!!

and yes we do... at least I do... but it is pretty important for my bow to have it when I am needing to use the bow... what was the ranking of the stone in MIB leaders bow... the DB that we killed because he could not get away fast enough
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

speaking of stones... is there a manse anywhere around? you'd think there would be, and if there is, we need to go a'conquerin'.

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

Yup, each action, plus 1 mote for each action in a flurry beyond the first.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

and cheyne is right... we might need to see about getting more manses since we will also want to maybe raid a tomb or 2 to get some equipment... I see a large battle in our future... these types of activities will give us something to play that is entertaining in person while we empire build online
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

have we thought about who we are going to conquer next? any promising neighbors adam?