In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Knights: Reckoning Coterie-San Giovanni Intrusion

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Denton arranges a Coterie meating. If it takes time for everyone to arrive, he will wait till his patience runs out then will call the ones who haven't shown up. Once everyone arrives.::

"It has been requested by Nick that I check into the San Giovanni intrusion in the city. Nick has agreed to help assist renovating this very Haven if the Coterie wants to assist him and the council. I will be assisting Nick either way, however you are welcome to chose to assist in your own way."
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

What is the council's stance against the Sangiovanni, exactly? I would be more than happy to aid in this endeavor, as I have already offered you my services should they be needed, but I would very much like to know the entire story.
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Issac
Knight

Ok I am game

Post by Issac »

"Ok, so what does he need from us??? And why is renovating the haven significant to this matter, or is it simply a perk? What the story Denton."

::Issac smiles, partly amused, partly weary::
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

Johnathan grins at Issac, "I think it's only significant as a means of persuasion here, Issac. Kind of a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" arrangement, if I'm understanding it correctly."

Johnathan fingers a pistol at his shoulder, "As I said...I'm in, but I want to know exactly how things stand. I don't like doing things blind."
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Waiting for a response from Valerie, Denton nods to Johnathan and Issac.::

"It is exactly that, From the perspective of Nick being the chair for the Carthians in the city. This being a Carthian ran city it is a matter he is requesting being taken care of it is in the councils interest. This territory before lines were redrawn was unclaimed. This territory was later given to your very covenant, while these incursions were still taking place. However this being an incursion on "Now" Circle Territory if you have a problem with the incursion it is witin your intrest as well. He wishes to grease the wheels as to help push forward this action. It helps but, I am sure even without this action it was and would be already in your sphere of interest to take care of this intrusion on your newly recieved territory. Your thoughts Valerie?"
ladydragoon
Lost

Post by ladydragoon »

"I appreciate you including me on this matter, informing me of it and giving me an opportunity to take part...but looking from my perspective I don't see any real benefit for me. I'm not really interested in what these Giovanni do and I'm not a 'Circle' member either. I respectfully decline the offer but once again thank you, Denton, for bringing it to my attention.

:: Valerie moves to leave the others to their business.::

"I'll just leave you boys to your business. Oh and if there is, anything and I mean anything, you need don't hesitate to ask me."
@;}--
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Denton nods::

"Thank you Valerie for your input. Stay close in case any other buisness comes to light."

::Denton turns back to both Johnathan and Issac::

"So here is the situation a week or so back the San Giovanni were incroaching on previously unclaimed territories and causing some problems on the street. The court had us check these situations out. Nick found some hookers and one happened to be San Giovanni. Some things went down that has been linked to the San Giovanni and now we are where we are today. As this has only recently become your territory it was a council issue first and it needed to be dealt with prior. Now the council still has intrest with dealing with the loose ends, and now it affects you both and also even the Nosferatu. Nick has had some assests that have been tampered with and wishes to deal with the San Giovanni. In return we as a Coterie get the benefits of assisting the Nosferatu clan head and the Carthian council head in one action and have the benifits of financial assistance for our haven."

::Denton placing his elbows on the table and crossing his hands to support his chin leans in abit::

“Our goal currently is simple, trace their recent actions and see if they have been starting any businesses or construction. We may also be needed as backup if Nick plans any meetings with them. Nick has one of their locations, However he doesn't want to scare them from their safe-house yet. We need to check into their influences in the Underworld as well.”
Issac
Knight

Post by Issac »

Ok, lets find out more and see what we have to work with. I know most of the area is slumish so lots of finance in the area or unusual changes around feeding ground locations would be a place to start. However, I am expecting more to work with than that from our council.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Denton nods in agreement::

"You may invite Zoey the more the better. Lets bring what we have to Nick's table with this and see what his expectations are. From earlier I assume your in still Johnathan?"

::Denton rises from th confrence table and begins to head out the door.::

"Assuming your in lets head to meet with Nick."

::Denton pulls out his cell phone and texts a message to Nick.::

**We are headed to the tower to meet with you. Dealing with San Giovanni**

(if anyone was looking over my shoulder otherwise sending this in pm)

(Further conversation will take place here Nick's Tower)