Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Avilister
The Mitten King

They're back (sorta)!

Post by Avilister »

So the forums themselves are up. The content, on the other hand, is "hosed". Pooched. Gone. Fucked.

Unless someone is able to get me a large MySQL database full of old phpboard data (which I may or may not even be able to import onto this forum) or everyone has all their old stuff, it's gone.

That said, welcome back! Just register and let us know if anything needs doing. Over the course of the next few days (weeks, months) we'll be adding additional sections and forums as needed.

I'm going to take a moment to thank the big hostmonster.com in the sky, on whose servers this site is running. Speaking of this site, it has a lot of storage space and whatnot (unlimited subdomains, tons of mail accounts, forwarders and lists and the like) so if you've got suggestions for something to add, or if you want your very own @lostknightsrpg.org email address or forwarding address, let me know and vee kin mak arrrrrangements.

That's all for now,
Avil
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

lost content

Post by angelicyokai »

greetings all,

I may be able to get back our lost content from the old site, but I need the old web site. If someone still has that info I will try to hunt down the old stuff.

just email me

[email protected]
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

All of the login information I've been given for the old site didn't work, otherwise I'd have recovered it myself. Please do give it a shot though, we've all lost something to one degree or another.

Also, if anyone has the ftp info for the old site, please give it to me, I'll drag what I can out of the old databases.