In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Thael
Lost Knight

D&D: SoS - The Golden Tumbler

Post by Thael »

The Golden Tumbler (door placard shows a golden cup and dice)
While popular and a well tended inn the atmostphere is just as racuous and smoke-filled as any other busy inn within the city. It's clientele is noticeably different in that they are of the affluent members of the city. The young nobility and successful artisans and merchants come here for a joyous time. Here they indulge their love of fine food, varied drinks, lively gambling, beautiful courtesans, even dusts and powders of certain types. This establishment is not known for violence for the most part due to a quick and quiet staff of enforcers that relocate trouble-makers to the alley out back (this alley is shared by a less reputable tavern and it takes most of the blame for any undesirables found by the city watch). It is distinctive in that it does not have seperate dining rooms for private dining nor are its rooms available for travelers for a nights stay. It does have private rooms but these are for the more serious games of chance that are usually for excessively high stakes. The rooms on the floors above are quite nice though and are available but by invitation only and not commonly for the whole night.

While the common room looks well maintained and of better quality than most it is still furnished with unclothed tables and sturdy wooden chairs. It is comfortably lit although it does get hazy at times with various types of smoke, but most definately NOT from the kitchen. The private parlors are more plush in that they have cushioned armchairs. There are even a few small couches for lounging between games or for companions to wait upon enticingly.
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Always exciting when you see a new post in a thread that hasn't had activity...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

as i've already said multiple times:

you are going to hell.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Chris you ass
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

Thanks, i needed that exicitment in my life today!
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

what? not working, playing video games, and petting the dog isn't excitement enough for you?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

well not working was too much work and he ran out of peanut butter so the dog won't come close enough to pet
My Color is Blue