In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Thael
Lost Knight

Knights: IC-IC: University Library (General Access)

Post by Thael »

::The University Library. One of the more modern buildings on the campus and also designed in a more artistic fashion than typical. Several floors of well arranged bookcases, spacious and comfy niches with tasteful furniture, natural lighting during the day by numerous floor to ceiling glass window with plenty of flora protected from the ravages of the seasons taking advantage of the expansive views. Also unusual is the 24 hour access to the interior of the building. Offices are secured against unauthorized intrusion by simple security and a local rent-a-cop firm, but the majority of the building is accessible.::

East Side of Building - Late Afternoon

West Side of Building - Late Afternoon

Entrance - Night

Entrance - Internal
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Thael
Lost Knight

Office of Curator P. Sluieren PhD

Post by Thael »

Office of Curator P. Sluieren PhD

::You see a small room barely furnished. There are obvious signs of extened disuse for most of the office but the desk does not share these. The appointment book is oddly facing the office door and is written in with numerous different styles and looks like it is used to request appointments as well as a record for its owner::

::There is a sign on the opposite wall that reads in large bold Non-Helvetic text "Appointments by request only. Sign your name and time requested. First come, first served."

(OOC: Those with regular contact with Mages know this is how anyone needing to reach the Guardians of the Veil Order establishes contact.)
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::Mr Elias French frequents the library with great regularity, spending most of his time in the basement libraries (as directed by George) perusing texts of interest to his covenant. He appears with no regularity as to time, and comes between 3 and 5 times a week.::