In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"I find it to be an unexpectedly cosmopolitan city, honestly, I was worried that it would be dull. But I am glad that it is well developed and cultured. Take this place for example. Definitely unexpected, and definitely top class. Can you recommend any other locations around town?"
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"Well The Rant is a very popular club around here, quite a bit edgier than the Starlight though. There are definitely a few other places around here that are nice but I don't really have too much of a chance to go to them so I can't recommend them (ooc: Hell no one has made anymore fun public locations yet!!!). What exactly are you looking for and I may be able to guide you to people who frequent those scenes?"
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"I enjoyed the Rant rather a lot, this place suits me quite thoroughly, I can't say that I have anything to complain about on either count, but I do like variety quite a bit. I suppose I'll visit a wide variety of places to find something that suits me just right."