In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

(ooc: thanks, I responded)
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::Seeing that Nick is now busy and their business being concluded, Mr French excuses himself and returns to his room.::
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

::Nick acknowledges Mr. French's polite exist:: "Sorry Clan business, and thank you again for the meeting" ::Nick rushes off as well::
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Denton Arrives at Nick's tower with Issac, and Johnathan. Denton locates the most appropriate confrence room and waits for Nick to show up.::
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

::nick comes into the conference room:: hello everyone. what news do you have for me?
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

"Other than the fact that we have agreed to look into this matter, motivated by very agreeable conditions, nothing that I am aware of," Johnathan states as he takes a seat. "I believe this would be the "Ok, so here is what we have, how can we best apply it" stage of the whole operation."

"I can get some prowlers out and about to get a general idea of the situation, but I'm to understand you already know one of the main locations for these guys, and I'd rather not start this whole thing out by sticking my foot square up the ass of someone and ask if they know where I can pick a fight. So the way I see it, and this is my own personal point of view, we need to find out what we already know and use that to find out things we don't know."

Johnathan glances around the room as he speaks, "That sound about right to everyone else?"
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"That sounds about right. They just want to know what we know and the more intricate what we need to find out. I have filled them in on what I know which isn't much."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

yes, but i am investigating my own leads. I was hoping you would turn up some new info.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Denton responds::

"We may have an additional visitor. Zoey of the clan Gangrel. She may be here shortly. She would be joining us on behalf of her Covenant."

::Denton pauses and responds further with a question.::

"So you need us to try and trace any actions the SanGiovanni may have taken recently, especially if they started building businesses? Also you might have a meeting with them, and will want us there? Do we need to contact Tony before we check into this or have we already got the okay? Just some questions we had before we act and where we need to start. We want to make sure we don't scare them away."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

go ahead and ask away.

((sense my last post i found some stuff out))

I just recently found out about something and I would like you to investigate it if you don't find anything on your own.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

(Taken Care of in Game)