In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

"I will keep that in mind. I believe this will be as good as any place."

:Denton motions to a side entrance and enters cautiously. Looking for the only phone Denton has known Valerie to use while at her observatory Denton starts there. Denton will motion to Johnathan to keep quiet when he sees Valerie and Lucretia. Denton decides to see how the scene unfolds.::
ladydragoon
Lost

Post by ladydragoon »

:: Upon entering the observatory from whatever entrance, everyone will find Valerie in the far corner of the observatory from the main door. She continues to rock back and forth stating 'They've found me' over and over. After hearing the door open, she springs up quickly from the floor grabbing her shotgun from a table nearby and points it at the door.

"You may have found me but I won't go without a fight."

:: Seeing Lucretia, Valerie automatically lowers the gun. ::

"L-Lucretia, w-what are you doing here? Y-you all have to leave the city...e-everyone does. I-its not safe. I-its me they want, n-not you. Y-you have got to get out of here."
@;}--
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

::Lucretia scans the room (Auspex 1) before approacing Valarie calmly::

"Now Valarie, I'm not just going to leave you."

::She places her hands on Valarie’s upper arms, and starts rubbing small soothing circles with her thumbs::

"You have to calm down, childe. Panic isn’t going to solve anything. They’re not here yet, so why don’t you come with me? I’ve taken some precautions. I can keep you hidden, and buy you some time.”

::Lucretia removes a shiny umbrella thing from it’s shaft and pops it open. Handing it to Valarie::

“You take this for the trip, and you can tell me what happened in the car, alright?"
Image<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/ ... areyou.asp">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
ladydragoon
Lost

Post by ladydragoon »

:: Valerie takes the shiny umbrella thing from Lucretia. She holds her shotgun in the other. Valerie calms slightly being under the foil.::

"O-okay I'll come, but w-we have to warn the others. It's important that we warn the others. The city is in peril."

::Valerie follows Lucretia out of the observatory. She looks around the room once more before leaving.::
@;}--
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Denton Motions at Johnathan to get the car ready. Denton then procedes to follow Valerie and Lucretia.::
Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

Johnathan slips his sawed-off into his belt, pulls out his cell and sends a brief text, nodding to Denton when he is done to signal that the car will be prepared.

Not seeing any immediate threat, when Johnathan puts away his phone he draws his second pistol instead of redrawing the shotgun and steps in low next to Denton, activates his own Auspex (lvl 1), and begins to carefully examine the room.
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::auspex reveals nothing out of the ordinary.::
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

::continues along with with ventrue obfuscated::
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Denton nods to Johnathan and waits for Valerie and Lucretia's next move.::
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Lucertia hails down her driver and, after getting them arranged in the back seat, directs the driver to take them to her house.

"Now Valarie, Why don't you start at the beginning and tell me what happened?"
Image<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/ ... areyou.asp">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

::Denton starts getting into Johnathans vehicle to follow Lucretia's vehicle.::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(this died. alot. what happened?)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Jack
Knight

Post by Jack »

((Lynchpin characters were not controlled and kind of locked everything up. Without them moving things on when the thread relied entirely on them to progress froze everything. Now people are stalling/prompting to try to keep it going, but unless someone actually takes control of the character(s) in question, (a HUGE no-no in forum RP) then the thread stalls hard.....))

Back in the car: Johnathan signals his driver to follow at a relatively safe distance and begins replaceing his weapons.

"I don't get it," he says as he slips his sawed-off back in its holster under the seat, "I couldn't pick up any sort of disturbance, didn't see anyone, hell I didn't even see signs of anyone having BEEN there. The only thing out of place was the phone and the way she was acting. Based off what you told me, I half-expected a pack of werewolves or something to be there by the time we showed up. I mean, this is Val we're talking about...are we sure we're not just jumping around at boogy-men and shadows brought to life by her....ah....unique condition?"
Fear that which you have invited among you.
Wait with bated breath for what shall be revealed to you.
Revel in unabashed pleasure in that which you learn.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

"I am starting to believe you are correct. I believe it best we leave your car outside the gates of the Mansion. Maybe if we are interested enough we can slip in behind before they close the gates otherwise I think Valerie is in good hands."

Moved to Lucretia's Mansion
ladydragoon
Lost

Post by ladydragoon »

(OOC: Sorry everybody...I didn't mean to kill this thread so I'm going to post my final thing and then move to the Lucretia's mansion thread. Again my apologies.)

:: Valerie looks around the fancy limo as they depart then brings her attention back to Lucretia. She paused to sum up her thoughts before answering. ::

"Well, to what happened....I was researching and documenting on the new comet I was telling you about. I got a call from my birdie friend Denton. He wanted me to call you for a favor. I hung up and called you right after that. As I was waiting for you to answer, I was still looking into the telescope when the walls started closing in on me. I saw one of the stars disappear and I felt an icy feeling down my spine. I felt despair and dread at this horrible sight."

:: She pauses to look out the window of the vehicle toward the moving city skyline. After taking a deep breath, she resumes. ::

"Its the most scared I've ever been in my life. I had a moment of clarity. I saw a darkness decend upon the city. A darkness that even my beast feared and hidden from the rest of the supernatural community. The fear for everyone I cared for from this invasion of horror caused me to react in the manor in which I did. I do still believe that everyone is in danger. We need to do something to protect everyone from this new menace."

:: She looks at Lucretia to see her reaction. ::

"I understand if you think I'm crazy but I really do believe that we and all kindred and kine are in danger."

Move to Lucretia's Estate[/url]
@;}--