Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

durden
Lost Knight

UFC

Post by durden »

So I've fallen in love with the UFC. I was a big fan of boxing in the past, but it's just not the same anymore.

Sooooo... watch some UFC stuff (Spike TV, DVDs, illegal downloads) and get back to me. Good times.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i've actually watched a little, and it was fairly entertaining. i think the last time i watched it was when adam daniels wanted someone to go with him to a strip club, and i watched the ufc fight on tv instead of the ugly ass strippers. but maybe it just looked cool in comparison to the alternatives available to me at the time...
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Such a sad sentiment

Post by Thael »

I feel for people in this city where the strippers are concerned... I never hear any good comments in regards to quality or environment... and now to hear they are less entertaining than sporting events because they are that unattractive... :(
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

UFC 83 is coming up soon. Anderson Silva, the best Muay Thai/overall fighter I've ever seen. Man was sent from the future to make our MMA guys look like shit. Watch it. I think lots of sports bars purchase UFC events. Otherwise, dl it later. Watch a lanky black Brazilian guy destroy someone.