In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

::a husky voice with a valley accent greets the new visitor, as Tina walks over to the stranger.::

"hey hon, haven't seen you around here...."
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Issac
Knight

Entrance

Post by Issac »

::In walks Issac dressed in a plain white t-shirt and black slacks, he walks up to the bar and promptly takes a seat::

(To the person behind the counter)"beer will be fine" .....
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

"I'm new in town. I was told this was the place to be. From the looks of it, I can see why. Is it always this packed?"
Image<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/ ... areyou.asp">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::three 'bangers are hanging outside, chainsmoking, drinking, and discussing something very angrily. They are cut up a bit, and one of them has broken glass on his arms. He picks a few pieces out occasionally.::

*They are mortal, so any kindred entering the rant should resist seeing and smelling blood*
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Three of Durden's men arrive from around the corner to remove the loiterers. They offer them access to the back room of the club where all the ladies hang out. They will then commence to beating them once they round the corner, out of site. Considering all goes well and the three mortal men do not pose a threat to three superior vampire thugs, Durden will emerge after a while to talk with them ::

*Rolls to resist frenzy: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1663592/*
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::a long standing meth addiction is not the sort of thing that breeds commandoes and first rate fighters. the three scared, drunk, and already injured men crumple under the blows of professional retainers. two of them throw up, one of whom falls unconscious and can't be roused. He's probably dead. One of them seems to take the blows with a little more anticipation, isn't very drunk, and is perhaps the leader of the group, though he is delivered to you just this side of dead.::
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Durden surveys the group and downs the rest of his beer ::

"Gentlemen, welcome to my fine establishment. Sorry you had to recieve the VIP treatment, but that's really just payback for earlier. But I'm sure we can put all this behind us and be the best of friends, don't you? Come on in. I have a proposition for you."

:: Durden nods to his men, who carry the three puddles of men inside ::
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(to sephone)
"yeah, usually. even though it looks crumby, we have a lota fun here. mainly a bunch of gangrel and daeva hang here, but we get all kinds. you lookin' to have some fun?" /flirt

(to Isaac)
::tina slides isaac a beer. she's seems to recognize him, probably from court::
"Hey there. You don't usually come down here... You here for durden, or just ta see me?" /flirt
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Durden enters from a back room and walks behind the bar. Reaching down for the mini-fridge to grab some beers, he regards all the vampires at the bar ::

"What up?"