In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Knights: IC-DA's office

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: Through this thread you can arrange to meet with Jacob. He is the District Attorney for this area and MAY be willing to aid people in legal regards, depending upon who is asking, what the transgressions are/what you want the charges to be, and what they have to offer. He is also known by the Kindred to be the mystical liason and advisor to the Vampires in the city. To the Mages in the area it is generally assumed that the name Jacob Johnson is a not a true name and is evidenced by the alliteration present in the moniker. He is also known by the Shadow Name, Zarathustra, Deacon of the Silver Ladder and Second Degree Master. He is available to aid, advise, or socialize with Will-workers as well as Kindred.

Upon walking into the large stone building you are confronted by a two rows of elevators and in the middle of the first floor lobby a receptionist sitting at a large polished wood desk, typing at a computer while answering the phone. The name on the desk shows her name to be Peggy Sanders. As you approach she looks up at you from what she was doing.

"Welcome to the District Attorney's office how may I assist you?"
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

ooc: sorry guys I didn't realize that there was an entire section for just IC stuff, could one of the powers that be move this thread over to that topic???
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

when I get home, unless someone beats me to it.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Thanks
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

((I am going to assume that Jacob keeps some office hours after sunset to deal with Kindred of any kind, if not, then please disregard this post.))

*Mr French appears at the courthouse a few minutes before an appointment with Jacob, and awaits a summons into his office.*
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: Basically how it works for everyone who wants to make use of this thread, you send a ghoul or trusted mortal to the office or you call to set up an appointment, then I will meet you at night. Jacob would not sit and wait after hours (especially in the summer when it doesn't get dark until 8pm) for the chance visit by a Kindred

::Jacob is in his office and tells her to buzz him when Mr. French shows up....after he gets the page he has her send the visitor in::

::Looks up when Mr. French enters the room::

Hello and welcome, what might I ask is this appointment in regards to, Mr. French?
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"Ahh of course. I am here to introduce myself. I have been given to understand that you are a man to be taken seriously and given all due respect. Therefore it is my wish to engender a positive relationship that might work towards mutual benefit. I am Elias French, new to this city. Thank you very much for making the time to see me."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"I see, may I ask what your purpose is in being in the city and what affiliations you hold?"
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"I am a member of the Mekhet and the Ordo Dracul. Our numbers in my City of Origin have increased recently, so I chose to relocate. We are small here so my betters recommended this city. I'm glad, I like this place, so far."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"Yes, this is a very nice city, especially I imagine for a member of the Ordo Dracul. The Order has very good numbers here comparatively. Have you met with the Councilman for your Order yet? His name is George, he's a good guy, if you haven't met him yet you should definitely endeavor to do so."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"I have met George, I agree with you, he seems like a stand up fellow. I do not wish to occupy too much of your time, so I would like to make a proposal. I am fairly good at finding people places and things that elude others, and through perfectly legal methods I could use these skills to perhaps assist in one of your cases here at the DA. My purpose in this is simple. I have a burning question that regards your specific skills, or if not your in particular, those of colleagues of yours. However, my question is such that I cannot ask it of someone I do not trust. So, I offer my skills to assist with a case in order to start building trust between us. Does this sound reasonable?"
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"You seem to be very elusive in the nature of your question, however I will keep your proposal in mind. One can't have too many allies. You should be aware however that I cannot guarantee that I will be able to answer your question for you."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"I am aware of that. My question, as you detected, is of such a nature as to compromise my person should I reveal it to the wrong person. Let us just say that, the last time I asked this question, my family was killed and I had to flee captivity with the utmost abandon."
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"I see, that is rather intruiging, not to make light of the situation. I won't dig any further without prompting in that case. I have learned that knowledge sometimes makes you a target. I will definitely keep you in mind as a potential P.I. and witness should I have any cases that prove to be rather difficult. Enough talk of shop for the moment though, I was preparing to leave the office, could I interest you in further conversation in a more relaxed environment? Good wine, good music, professional waitstaff that possess a high level of discretion."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

"I would be honored to join you this evening, Sir."