In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Changeling: The Lost- IC: The Goblin Market

Post by arete »

A wild bazaar run by anthropomorphic creatures where anything is for sale. Trade a memory of a lost love for the power to slay your arch nemesis or taste sweet joy.

(OCC: Please name anything specific your looking for when ya post. A search role is required.)
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

::Jefferson looks around for a booth selling armor and keeps an eye out for people who hunt down fetches::

(you have my sheet get me the roll and stats and will make the roll or you can do it for me)
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

(i will make roles tomorrow and post stuff here. sorry for the delay, but with the clean up i just saw this)
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Edit: (OOC note: 1 success to find what your looking for, and I will have to discuss timing the goblin market isnt open all the time)

You come across a Vendor of Medieval stuff. He is currently haggling over high end clothing made of dreams. He has everything from platemail to shirts behind him, and all of it looks to made of otherworldly materials. As he finishes up his transaction he waves you over and says "What interest you today?"
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

::Jefferson looks over what the vendor has in stock while the vendor is busy, once addressed Jefferson politely nods to him and begins to speak::

"I am interested in acquiring some armor. I need something that does not hinder mobility, but is tough and durable. Also i have a somewhat special need that it has the ability to change forms with me." (basically looking for additional armor that hopefully stacks with bear armor)
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

The Vendor says "I may have something for you" ::he motions you into his tent:: "What your looking for would be something like this" (he points to what looks like a chainmail shirt)

(game rules note: I am not sure if armor stacks, I will check for ya.)