Your Creation may vary.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

hmmm... i don't know of any for solars, as they're all about finesse. but lunars, meant to be "brutal" social combatants, have a really good manip based flurry if i remember correctly.

oooh... that's interesting. there is no rate listed on the social attacks. wtf?! i guess since the mdv's are harder to breach they assume that will keep you from flurrying 12 times... how silly they are...
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I am definately buying presence now.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

you should read the social thread i posted, and the tutorial steven posted.

having read it, i'm really in favor of performance actually, thoug presence is pretty good.

oh, steven, what do you think of buraucracy? what the hell does it do?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Hmm i read the 1st page. I just like the presence charms better mins the performance charms that recruit solders for my army.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I know Lunars have one, I don't know about the others.

My favorite line from the Mass Combat 202 page:
Step10: The General takes 22 Health levels of damage. Despite 4 levels of Ox Body, he just died. He is full of arrows and also on fire. Also, the Dragon Vortex Charm just went down.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Performance is generally better if you plan to talk to a group - ie: recruitment. Husband-Seducing Demon Dance gives army recruitment as an example.

As for Bureaucracy - I DON'T KNOW!
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Exalted Motivations. Very useful reference of ideas. List is intended for Solars, but many could apply to more than them.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

"Kill all Sidereal Exalts and sink their shards to a prison at the bottom of the ocean"

ROFLMAO :laughing5:
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

This is an interesting concept and at least the first part seems very well thought out. I haven't read all of it, but it could be fun.

http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=75463
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Don't know if this belongs here but this is about Signature weapons in Exalted, although it could easily be geared towards other items.

http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=88805
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

It is something that would be a lot of fun to play with. Especially the concept that every thing has a god although most of the time it is small, but if you had a powerful artifact that and it started to become well known it could potentially become a decent power-level. How would this effect the item?

Adam's armor potentially has a pretty decent god since it is very high powered and if Adam's character has any sort of reputation at all (which he very well should) then people know about it. Hell people might actually mistake him for an automaton since almost no one has ever seen him out of the suit.

Another thing to play around with is that Avilister is actually creating gods as well as items, and depending upon what they are, how powerful the items and so forth it might get the attention of the Bureau. Especially the Rings....
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

There is rates listed for the social attacks. They are in a retarded place where they describe the social traits.
Investigation is a speed 5 long ticks rate 2
Performance is a speed 6 long ticks rate 1
Presence is a speed 4 long ticks rate 2
socialize is for veiling intentions and takes the place of war in social combat.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Every single physical thing has a Least God. In some rare cases it is possible to awaken a least god, but normally they just sorta sleep.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I've been following the Nocturnals thread for a while. I've been considering it, but I think it need some playtesting before actually being used.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I forgot that they were asleep...would be a fun game thing to awaken an artifacts god...may not do anything really but could be fun rp-wise