In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Starting ability dots cannot be spent on specialties, no. Excellencies are up to you. :P
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i hate u.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

My characters name translates to

Sun's blessed child killer of many
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

so is there a comma in that... sounds pretty bad as written... like you kill solars or some such... or you kill children in the name of the unconqured sun...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Thael wrote:

so is there a comma in that... sounds pretty bad as written... like you kill solars or some such... or you kill children in the name of the unconqured sun...
"Clicky Clicky" ::stabs theal::
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

If at all possible there are two things I'd like to get from everyone, probably via messages on the boards (let me know if you don't know how to use them):

1) a character sheet. I already have Cheyne's, but I don't have anyone elses. This will help me to more accurately tune things (not just in this city, but all over) to the party to make the 'challenges' a little more satisfying. It will also give me a chance to look things over and gauge about what the party as a whole is capable of.

2) a history/backstory. I think I'd like to request a written one. I have one from Paul, I know, and I need to double-check to see if any others are contained in this thread in any major deapth. I'm not going to set any sort of word-length requirement or anything like that, but I'd just like to know a little about where your character came from, the circumstances of their Exaltation and generally 'what their deal is'. This would also be an excellent place for you to put hints of plot or storyhooks you'd like to have come back and haunt/affect you (see also this thread).