In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

GurpForge: Should we call it???

Post by Amseriah »

OK, so Gideon's last post on this forum was April 19th...that was 22 days ago. What is the appropriate time that you are supposed to wait before you call a game dead???
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

although I am not in this game I would say till after school hecticness ends which should be soon
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I think Gideon is dead.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Thael made a very valid point. Both Gid and Omar have been gone since school let out and they are living in a 3rd world country. They may not have access to the net out of school.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Maybe there was a coup? It is now the People's Democratic Republic of Dominica.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

There might have been, and Gideon was the one who started it. They are now allied with China instead of the US and the citizens are quoting Mao.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

I need to photoshop a flag of that...

But his blog says he is taking time off the net. We'll see.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

hows this Chris

That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Not bad, but I was thinking more along ther lines of the Che Guevera poster with his face over red. then a string of gaming dice and a spent condom up in the corner in place of a hammer and sickle.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I want to move to that "Republic"
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

The Lucky Jack

Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

I love the flags guys.

But seriously. I've been taking a break from the internet and it's done me wonders. Class has started, and I'm trying a new method called "studying". It's working. Unfortunately it precludes activities such as "not studying", and within that category, running online games can be found.

I am very sorry guys, especially all of you who put huge amounts of work into building characters. However, this need not be the end.

Both of my games are for sale! For free! I will happily share notes with any one person interested in taking over one of my games. This would be details on the Three and what setting information I have developed, or what notes I have for Incursion.

I've been playing a lot of Drugs: the Dosing and Disease: the Having, and I still have to put time into, Microbe: the breeding, and Behavior: the Behaving.

I had been given to understand that free time is abundant in 3rd semester. Unfortunately this was shenanigans. I have a shit ton of work to do and this is sort of my last chance to make good grades, if I suck this semester I'll miss the basis upon which good grades could be gotten next semester. So it's all really a big World of Grading campaign, complete with Kuei Jin.

I'm sure you're all thrilled to hear that I'm working hard, but I do recognize that this makes me the biggest game cocktease since chuck norris fell through on his promise to play hopskotch with parkinsons patients.

Or, if you guys would rather, these games can just go on hold. I can reintroduce plot elements at some much later date, and start it up later, which would be happening later. later. Later.

your choose

sorry again

I love you all

btw my new GF thinks the tattoo is hot
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

cheyne has expressed an interest in running Encounter, and proposes that Chris would be a good candidate to run Gurpforge. Vote, decide, ???, profit.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

Cheyne would be good for Encounters. I have no ties to GURForge though
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I vote on Chris for GURPsForge as well...and Gideon while I hate you to the very core of my being for making me learn GURPs then leaving us high and dry, I am very happy that you are studying and focusing on Med School...I want a doctor that knows what the fuck "this thing on my arm" is more than a doctor that can recite to me the page and book that I can find the stats for solid energy cloth.