In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Changeling: The Lost- Policies for Changeling

Post by arete »

I currently do not plan on awarding much exp for online rp. One on One events can be resolved here if its better for the player, and player characters who do not play full time can use this area to earn extra exp to stay up with the regular player party.

There is a hardcap of EXP that no one will pass, and I plan to maintain a min amount of exp for players that are enjoyable to play.

If your interested in playing, but not all the time then contact me. Characters are made from the base rules.

Also I am never going to run more than 5 people at a time, and full time players get choosen 1st.

Full time:

Zack
Andrea
Temple
Mike

Part time:

Dani
Paul H.
Christina T.
Last edited by arete on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i also propose that if anyone wants knights chronicle crossover, this should be the place they do it. boards are good for that, and they limit interaction.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I do not mind it on a limited basis, but the Changelings themselves will not be coming to summer game unless it absolutely has to happen.

And I would prefer some warning if characters from the other supernatural communities come looking for the fae.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

absolutely agreed. just saying that if it does happen it is better on the boards, where control is about as high as it will get.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Ebon_Willow
Knight

Post by Ebon_Willow »

Changeling good.... this is a post primarily to say yes I have been to the forum. No more bugging me about it!
Nothing Nothing Nothing Tra La La
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Thanks for posting your character
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I now have Lords of Summer available