In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Changeling: The Lost- Character List

Post by arete »

This game with have 4 primary players plus a players that can't play all the time. Please list your character description here. NPC's will be added as people meet them.

Edit: I am going to start awarding 1 exp on occation for people who keep up on their character here.
Last edited by arete on Wed May 21, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ebon_Willow
Knight

Post by Ebon_Willow »

I am Ally. A rich, snotty, bitch. I am completely incapable of combat action, and will sit, scream, and glow if scared. Also, I think, at this point, that China (Andrea's character) is my twin sister.
Nothing Nothing Nothing Tra La La
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i like that description. i really do. "will glow if scared". i want to do that.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

She really did scream and glow for an entire combat. It was cute.

Her glow is blinding and give a -2 mod to dice pools btw.
Ebon_Willow
Knight

Post by Ebon_Willow »

Update: My character now smells of the summer wind, and has petal soft skin as well as being glowy. She is still worthless in combat, but if you need some virgin tears she just might be able to help you... Also, I am pretty certain that China, aka Alexandra, (Andrea's character) is my twin. Since Ally's mother referred to her by the name Alexandra, a name that neither Ally nor China knew.
Nothing Nothing Nothing Tra La La
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I am Nathaniel Thorn. I am 5'11" 170 lbs. I have a slender muscular look and my looks are average. Before my eyes were opened to a whole new side to the world I once knew, I lived life on the edge of my seat. Although patient with the actions I take, I often put caution to the wind when dealing with driving. I usually could be found on the racing circuit after I obtained my license. I worked as a valet, an auto body shop mechanic, and I know a thing or two about lock picking vehicles.
I was 25 when I was taken into the hedge. I escaped the hedge many times or so I thought. Only to find later I had fallen for another trap created by my captor. I tend to try to forget my time spent with my captor as it was not a pleasant experience. I escaped when I found others like my self in the hedge also trying to escape their many captors. I escaped at what would put me at the age of 27.
Now with a whole new perspective on the world I live in, I have only begun to see what has been hiding in our closets and around the dark corners of my world. After escaping the Hedge I now have slight features that are akin to a goblin, brownie, or imp. I seem to be smaller in stature than I once was, my fingers are more slender and pointed. Where I step a slight feel of renewal fills the air. I also possess the ability to go into dreams and craft magnificent things.
Ana
Knight

Post by Ana »

I am China, who looks oddly like Ally. I have street smarts and am great at picking pockets, as I grew up on the street.
I look like anything (anyone) I want, but when I don't specifically change how I look, I'm vaguely transparent and at the same time pale and dead looking.
I don't trust easily but once I do, you're family. As hateful as Ally is, I love her unconditionally, because she's the only link to the family I never had.
Oh- and I see dead people.
Lady Kitsune
Knight

Aranae Hesperus (Dani)

Post by Lady Kitsune »

I am of the ashen mirror as well being a scarecrow. My hair is long and black with silver strands throughout. My skin is tan and somewhat shiny; i bear a birthmark on my forehead, a red hourglass-shape outlined in black.

As you slide down the banister of life,
may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.
Lady Kitsune
Knight

Character Pic

Post by Lady Kitsune »

As you slide down the banister of life,
may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

I am Jefferson Washington. I was once an Ivy League student, but now i am a bear-dragon. My dreams have become reality and my reality has become a nightmare. I have lost who I am, but i know that things may not be quiet right with the world.

As a changeling I am 6' 6" and nearing 300 Ibs. My face is almost human, but has hints of a bear's maw with sharp features and scales. My hair is thick like fur and a deep black. My body is covered in scales and my hands are large and paw like with fur and claws. I have a pronounced scaly tail with spikes running down it. My scales are blood red and my eyes are amber.