Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Don't know any virgins, but if you do...

Post by Ivanovich »

You should tell them about this

http://dontstayvirgin.movielol.org/main2.php
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I... don't know what to say...

is it real?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did you read the portion on the guidelines and rules of conduct?? "not responsible for any genital injury that may occur"... priceless

she is hot enough to have plenty of offers though...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i just want to know if it is real... if it is, she is a hero.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I will say I would vote for her for president over that REALLY poor example of a "female" candidate... but providing services of that sort may not be much different than her normal job so not the sacrifice you think it, kinda like having a charter plane give you a free trip if its your first time on plane... but if not then she truly is a hero... either way she should sell the video to help the campaign further...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Is it safe for work? :P
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

only barely... about the same reveal as a skimpy bikini.. but only 2 pics (1 on each page)... not worth the risk of a job that matters in case someone decides to get over active...
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

eh. look at home.

i hate you thael. comments regarding hilary offend me.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

is it my comments because you disagree or just any mention in general??
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

it just sounded like the normal hilary bashing i hear. "she's such a crappy woman, might as well be a man" then, in the next breath "wow, she's a woman, and women make crappy presidents".

tiresome.

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

this is the same woman who offered 40,000 blowjobs when she was running for Senate of some European country. I am too lazy to look up which one, but she fullfiled her promise of the blowjobs virtually, by doing a youtube video of her giving a blowjob but she did not actually give one. I do not know if she is being serious or not, but more than likely she is simply bringing attention to net neutrality.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

:cry:

buzzkill.

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I was bashing her, specifically, based solely on her politcal actions since becoming senator... if I cant dislike her for that, or think it would make her a bad president if she made similar decisions while in office then what can I dislike her for...

I am all for a non-white male or any female... just not her... I don't like her views nor do I agree with some of the directions she would take things... granted that could be because she is a democrat... would have been funny though if she was a republican since her hubby was democrat...
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

what don't you like exactly?

Liquidprism
Lost Soul

Post by Liquidprism »

You know I just have to say.....WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU!
This thread is devoted to the glories of free sex from hot chicks (complete with pictures) and you two are arguing about Hilary Clinton?
Okay, Cheyne has an excuse (he's kind of a girl...Oh wait, No he doesn't cause technically our sexy idol of the moment did't specify guys, just virgins, and if I were a lesbian virgin I'd take up her offer). So no...no excuses.
Focus people, what we need here is a plan to revirginalize our bodies (maybe some sort of catholic ritual, hey its for a good cause), not political debates concerning the homely Mrs. Clinton.
I am ashamed of you...tsk, tsk. Now think people think.