When Truck-kun runs you over, but you don't really die.
rydi
Site Admin

Planning

Post by rydi »

feel free to update or correct this stuff as needed.

Short-term planning:
Next session we plan to go east, find a dinosaur,
go to greyfalls and find an abyssal,
and attempt to find mercenary contracts and/or tombs to rob.

Mid-range planning includes:
-(Offscreen) Build up the manse in chiaroscuro
-(Offscreen, except when interesting) Continue boating around creation and selling our wares, making contacts, searching for exalts/tombs/contracts.
-go tomb raiding to build up resources
-take mercenary contracts for noble but lost causes (gives resources and contacts, reputation, chance to meet exalts, and practice fighting potential future enemies [other exalts, fae, etc.]

Long-term planning:
-become an economic power to rival the guild
-bring down the guild
-eliminate slavery
-create the internet
-build a name as exalted mercenaries (i.e. the exalts other exalts call to fight for their cause)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Re: Planning

Post by arete »

I also think it would be nice to see some of the horrors of this world and have to deal with them directly. Like we currently hate slavery and we should totally have to be confronted by it. Do we hand an enslaved kid who is being abused back to his master?!?! What happens when we see people being beaten to work harder?

We won’t be able to stay so quiet and that will jump start other random instances of plot
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Tgspoonman
Knight

Re: Planning

Post by Tgspoonman »

Assuming water turns to steam in this world, I think introducing the steam engine would be a good idea, and I still one to add them to any of our ships. Need Fires are very simple to summon (you can do it with thaumaturgy) and I think could very easily be convinced to run a broiler. We can turn Creation into a Steam Punk world, lol. We could even use them to generate electricity on a larger scale, but manses seem to be better for that.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.