From the time of the Minoan eruption through the modern nights, there have always been characters. Characters we play.
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Suriel spends a several years destroying the tremere threat with Uriel "The Childe Making Factory" and his brood.

She does make a few children (probably 3). They begin as promising humans in battle that she ghouls and indoctrinates. Once they understand the tremere menace and that they are at risk, they are given the option of embrace. They are awesome and say yes.

She also takes some time to liberate more Gargoyles, perhaps with the help of Goliath.

She rules as well as she can, does switch off ruling with Azraq, and hopefully their lands and herd grow, as they are both fair and just monsters.

She tentatively requests learning the basics of thaum (if any would help in her fight against the tremere) from Azraq, and would be willing to prove her worth in some way if that is necessary (trip to middle east or something fun)

She is haunted by her meeting with Tremere/Saulot, and desperately wants to somehow destroy the former to save the latter.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

I work with Glaukos on studying the geomantic web and making sur eit stays strong, especially following any attacks on the Tremere at Ceoris.

I will embrace Sherizhina soon after returning to my domain. I will attempt to keep her close, but do not keep the blood bound following her embrace. I would probably give her some position of power in the city, likely Sheriff or Scourge.

I continue working on expanding my city's trade connections and attempt to build up my influence over commerce in the region.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Suriel is is not aware of Salout's presence within Tremere - she's probably aware of the history that he's the one that diablarized Salout, but during your encounter, you felt (very strongly) only the presence of Tremere.
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

Ulfir has a series of hunting lodges that he keeps for havens and holds court in. He ghouls 3 more bears and a few humans to help manage his holdings. Over the 100 years Ulfir embraces a few of the best hunters in his lands.

During winter every decade of so, Ulfir travels to his northern homelands in order to keep in touch with his pagan past.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Avilister wrote:Suriel is is not aware of Salout's presence within Tremere - she's probably aware of the history that he's the one that diablarized Salout, but during your encounter, you felt (very strongly) only the presence of Tremere.
K, my mistake. I am still haunted, but want him to die lots.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Whelp, we're planning to pick this game back up on Saturday. Might be worth reading through the timeline to refresh your memories. The xp tally when the game resumes in 1680 will sit at 552 (+100 from character creation).

The last session ended in 1495. Almost 200 years have passed since then; think a little about what your character has been up to. Have you gone off to the New World? If so, you'll need to have kept a correspondence with the folks back home so you can participate in plot. Have you stuck to the city you've been ruling for hundreds of years now, or have you tried to claim a bigger one (and if so, which one?). What impacts (if any) have the Renaissance and the burgeoning Age of Enlightenment had on your nightly unlives? What about the Protestant Reformation?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The next (and final) two acts will take place in 1998. I've decided to cap out the xp prior to the next game session so that you can have these two acts at "full power". The grand total of xp should stand at 1100. That's 100 for character creation and 1000 for time passing and playing through the game. Specifically, its 50xp per book (4 books) and 1xp per year for 800 years (start in 1198, end in 1998). Please have this spent before the next session (whenever that is...) starts.

After the TransChrons is complete we'll do a debriefing where we'll discuss a bit about where the characters are when they catch up to the 2014 Through the Ages continuity and what goals they might have in the aftermath of the chronicle and at the dawn of the 21st century.