Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

rydi
Site Admin

Feng Shui: Danger at Disnyworld

Post by rydi »

The sequal to Ambushed at the Airport, this bold romp into everyone's favorite amusement park is sure to delight... well, not the whole family, because it's a bit bloody, but certainly your older teenagers and up.

The adventure picks up a year after the fateful events of the previous movie, after the heroes of the franchise have done their best to put that violent day at the airport behind them.

The film is set to release sometime in late December or early January, but specific dates haven't been set as of yet.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

While I will be gone and as such might not get a vote, I would love to play anytime I get back, which is the 27th. If people are bored and play while I'm gone, no worries.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Going to try and do this on the 31st, in the company of alcohol.

I'd like to know how many people are interested, so some planning can get done. It might actually require two groups depending on the turn out.

Jason has offered to do some running, and I can probably do so as well.

Ivanovich
Lost Knight

Post by Ivanovich »

I am very interested in playing this. Just need to dig out my book and look at what I would like to play.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I did offer to run this year in a marathon style game, or just do a small story over the course of a few days at the end of the year.

However I love this idea. I even have last years character!

Dani might be interested in this she liked last year.

Edit: Jeremy Wolff also would like to play.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Deadman
Lost

Post by Deadman »

I would like to play. If I played I would have an interest in playing a karate cop. I have some fun ideas that sound awesome to try in an amusement park.
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

I'm kind of wanting to play a lost little girl. With mystic powers.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Cool. Two things:

1) We may end up breaking into two groups to accomodate high demand. I'll run one, jason the other

2) Modern characters only, with exceptions approved by me. The goal is to create an action/adventure feel, rather than a fantasy feel. Just fyi.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Based on the modern action feel, I shall play a scrappy kid. Think short-round from Indiana Jones

― Marcus Aurelius