In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

GurpForge: Character Files

Post by rydi »

For listing character background information.

I'm splitting mine into a "Captains File" which will contain all the info on my character's full capabilities, weaknesses, etc (my character sheet basically), and my description.

you guys feel free to format it how you like.
Last edited by rydi on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

CAPTAIN’S FILE
EXEMPLAR, ATERNAN AMBASADOR

Exemplar is a naïve young woman from a world in which supers took over the planet and created a utopian society. Idolizing the great heroes of the past, and with little to do aside from work her assigned job as a janitor, she has sought to emulate their breadth of knowledge and intensive training, but ironically her dedication to the warlike ways of the past have put her at odds with the now pacifist society.

Despite her intensive training, she has had little real experience utilizing any of her knowledge, and thus has low scores in a wide variety of different abilities.

In the event of problems with her, contact Dr. Wyrd in the Federation Council of Magical Safety and Security office, or Badger in the Aternan Sanitation Department.

RACE
Easy to Read [-10]
Light Sleeper [-5]
On the Edge [-15]
Social Stigma (-1 reaction from non-supers) [-5]
Supernatural Features (xxx) [-5]
Supernatural Features (xxx) [-5]
Time Sickness (Critical {-20} & Acute {x2}, p.181IW; only Time travel –50%) [-20]
Unusual Biochemistry [5]
Weak Jaw [-2]
Weirdness Magnet [-15]
Xenophilia (SC=12) [-10]
Code of Honor [-1]
Congenial [-1]
Wealth (struggling; ½ starting) [-10]
Lower birthrate (quirk) [-1]
= -110

+1 ST [+10]
+1 HT [+10]
Appearance (Universal +25%; Off the shelf looks –50%; +4) [+12]
Flight (Space +20%; Latent –50%) [+30]
High Pain Tolerance [+10]
Longevity [+2]
Resistance (Metabolic Hazards +3) [+10]
Resistance (Shock/Stun/unconsciousness +3) [+10]
Sanitized Metabolism [+1]
= +95

CHARACTER

DISADVANTAGES
Guilt Complex [-5]
Oblivious (-1 influence rolls) [-5]
Overconfidence [-5]
Pacifism (won’t harm innocents) [-10]
Phantom Voices [-5]
Selfless [-5]
Sense of Duty (all sentient beings) [-20]
Shyness (mild, -1 social rolls) [-5]
Social Stigma (martial tattoos/violent; –3 own society only) [-5]
Truthfulness [-5]
Workaholic [-5]
= -75

ATTRIBUTES
ST +4 [+40] =15
IQ +2 [+40] =12
DX +2 [+40] =12
HT +0 [+0] =11

ADVANTAGES
Ceremonial Status (Honorary Ensign) [+1]

Doesn’t Eat [+5]
10 base cost
-50% Latent

Doesn’t Breath [+20]
20 base cost

Higher Purpose [+5]
5 base cost
Protect those to whom the Sense of Duty disadvantage applies

Regeneration [+68]
150 base cost
+40% Radiation Regeneration
-5% Nuisance: Obvious (“Um, guys, wasn’t that one missing its chest a second ago?”)
-5% Nuisance: -1 to Concentration based rolls while regenerating (growing back skin is distracting)
-20% Nuisance: -4 reaction penalty while regenerating (“Eeew… Is that your spleen?!”)
-25% Temporary disadvantage: Bad Temper (when you’re in pain, your attitude isn’t very good)
-50% Nuisance: Backlash results in -10 Health while regenerating (all the body’s resources are focused on healing)

Regrowth [+8]
40 base cost
-60% Nuisance: -6 pain penalty when regrowing a body part (those fresh nerves hurt)
-20% Nuisance: -4 reaction penalty when regrowing a body part (it’s a bit unsettling watching something reconstruct themselves from the bone up)

Resistance (Metabolic Hazards; upgrade racial to immunity) [+20]
30 base cost
-10pts for racial Resistance

Resistance (Shock/Stun/unconsciousness; upgrade racial to immunity) [+20]
30 base cost
-10pts for racial Resistance

Trained By a Master [+27]
30 base cost
-10% Nuisance: -4 reaction penalty; own culture only ( Pacifist culture that recognizes martial arts as a path to barbaric ways)

Unaging [+15]
15 base cost
-2pts worth of racial Longevity

Unkillable [+30]
150 base cost
-5% Nuisance: Can’t use Tactics or Strategy skills while at –HP (Uh, yeah… still missing half that brain there…)
-5% Nuisance: Obvious (“He just won’t go down… Jump him!”)
-5% Nuisance: -1 to concentration based rolls when at –HP (being quasi-dead is distracting)
-20% Nuisance: -4 Reaction Penalty while at –HP (“What… What in Hades is it?!”)
-20% Nuisance: -2 pain penalty when at –HP (it hurts having half your body missing)
-25% Temporary Disadvantage: Impulsiveness when at –HP (hard to think with half your brain missing…)

Vacuum Support [+5]

=224

SKILLS
Detective! [6] –2
Ninja! [12] –1
Technology! [6] –2
Science! [6] –2
Cryptography [1] -2
Expert Skill-Supers [2] -1
Forgery [1] -2
Free Fall [2] +0
Mental Strength [2] +1
Mental Block [1] -1
Occultism [1] -1
Scrounging [1] +0
Strategy-Land [1] -2
Survival [1] -1
Tactics [1] -2
Swimming [1] +0
Lifting [1] –1
=46
Exemplar
Born to an average family and destined for an average life, none expected her to turn out as she did, but had anyone been looking, the signs were there. Early on she showed a high level of discipline, and worked to be the best at anything she did. As she grew older, she wasn’t nearly as social as the other children her age, and she spent the majority of her time studying everything from technology to history. And it was in the history books that she found her true calling.
Reading of the exploits of the heroes of old, of their accomplishments and their challenges, Exemplar knew what she wanted to do with her life. And when she read about the heroes Ultraman and Shadowknight, she knew who she wanted to become. At the age of twelve, when she was placed into her team, she knew that she wanted more than the standard Aternan life could give her, and more than her powers suited her for. She wanted to go out into the wide universe and be a hero, but her teacher and her parents seemed distressed by her interests, and when she began to study the martial archives, they told her that she needed to put away her fantasies once and for all. She refused. Instead she snuck out at night to practice her martial arts in the park, or to read the data files of the past that were closed to her during the day. It was here that she met Badger.

She had seen him wandering the streets before, and she had always thought it odd the way people always avoided him. But she was surprised to see him here. It never occurred to her to worry for her safety, Aternan society being what it was, but she did worry that he might tell her teacher or her family of her nightly activities. But he said nothing, only watched. She was shy at first, but eventually it entertained her, putting on a show for an audience. She had practiced hard, and she thought she had truly mastered her forms. When he attacked her she was totally shocked. She didn’t defend herself, only stared as his fist came at her, over and over again. While she laid on the ground recovering, and crying from the shock, he simply walked away.

She spent the next day thinking only about the fight that had occurred. With her powers of regeneration, she was perfectly well the next day, but something deep inside her had been wounded. A childlike trust and innocence had been broken, as well as the arrogance that had allowed her to think she was a master at only 12. As night fell she had nearly convinced herself she was a fool for pursuing such silly dreams. She thought about just living the life everyone said she should live. And when she did, she knew that could never be her life. So she went out to the park again, to face the man that had nearly broken her spirit.

He was waiting for her when she arrived. Somehow she knew he would be.
“Figured you’d never come out here again, after last night.”

“Why did you do that to me?! I never did anything mean to you, I never even looked at you funny, like all the others do!”

“Tryin’ ta help ya girl. Why you think they look at me that way? Because I don’t belong in this time. I’m a relic, and you’re tryin’ ta get yourself the same kind o’ life I’ve got. And for what? Stupid games?”

“This isn’t a game! I want more from my life than this! I want to go out into the rest of the Federation and do something, maybe help bring peace to frontier worlds, or… I don’t know, just do something! I want to be like Captain Freedom, or Ultraman, or Shadowknight…”

“Do you? What do you think happens to heroes doll? They just ride off into the sunset after they save the day? Got news for you, heroes don’t have lives. The don’t have families. And they don’t live happily ever after.”

“What would you know?! And even if I did end up dying, at least it would be for a good cause, and maybe with good friends, like Ultraman and Shadowknight did…”

“Ha. You don’t know anything. The history books tell you what happened, and you believe it. If you want to be a hero your gonna have ta read between the lines. Heroes don’t have the luxury of everything being spelled out in black and white.”

“What do you mean by that? And why do you talk like that? I don’t even understand what you’re saying half the time. ‘Black and white,’ ‘ride off into the sunset’ and all that? Anyway, you clearly didn’t study your history. Ultraman and Shadowknight fell together fighting the Brotherhood in the Civil War preceding Unification and our joining the federation.”

“No. They were fighting each other in that war. Cap too. We all were back then. See, what they wanted to let us into the federation, it was just too much… or maybe not, since we’ve got a pretty nice world going… But no kid, it didn’t happen the way the books say. Shadowknight died. In the middle of a fight, to a random blast from a rookie on Ultraman’s side. And since he was only a norm… Yeah, history books don’t tell you that the “great” shadowknight was just a schlub in a cape with a will like iron… But since he was only a norm, he died. And after that, Ultraman couldn’t keep fighting. He gave up. Best friend was dead, and he let it happen. I guess in a way the books have it right. He did die that day. A little bit later he just flew off. No one ever knew where he went, except maybe Firebird and Wyrd, but they were to polite ta tell anybody.”

“…You… Can’t know any of this! You can’t seriously expect me to believe anything you say. You’re a guy in that takes out the garbage. No way you can know any of this, it was hundreds of years ago…”

“You read the history books kid. You read ‘em well enough to “know” that I’m lyin’. So take a good look at me. Think back to them pictures. The group pictures, with the Justice Corp and the Z-Men. * SNIKT * Now, look at me again.”

“…No… You can’t be him… You’re… You’re…Badger?!”

“Used to be. Once I was the best there was at what I did. Then suddenly, what I did wasn’t needed, or wanted, anymore. Can’t say as I blame people for that honestly. But yeah kid, trust me, I know what I’m talking about. You don’t want this life. And even if you do, you can’t cut it. People these days, they aren’t made for that life. The world’s different, everything’s happy and good. That ain’t what makes heroes. Just look at the way you fell on you’re a$$ last night. There’s nothin’ but old vids ta teach ya. Give it up. Go be happy. Get a job. Have fun. Make babies.”

“You could train me. And then I’d be able to take on whatever came at me.”

“…”

“History has some things to say about you too. Said you were the best, as good as Shadowknight. They said you took on students, and that some of them died in the war. And they say that you wanted something different for our society, before you ran off and disappeared when things didn’t go the way you wanted. Well, I’m your chance. I can be your voic-”

“Shut up kid… Just shut up and go home…”

“No. Stop running away. This is the Badger that everyone feared? You’re just a tired old man running away from his own failures and-“

“I said GO HOME!”

He swings at her then, with the claws, thinking perhaps to scare her away. But she doesn’t run. And she doesn’t freeze this time either. She calmly moves into his claws, and they sink into her chest easily, smoothly.

“No. You’re… * COUGH * going to train me, Be… * WHEEZE * because I just proved to you that I’m worth it, and that I’m willing to do… whatever it takes.”

And she had. From then on, she trained with him at night. Her “abnormal” interests went away, and when it was time for her to choose a mentorship, she chose one of those best suited to her powers, that of sanitation engineer. Only when she informed her parents of who she wanted her mentor to be did they begin to realize that something wasn’t quite right. But by then they could do little, and despite their misgivings about Badger, none could argue that he was a skilled, wise, and well-connected mentor. So her parents and teacher approved the apprenticeship.

From the moment the apprenticeship officially began, Badger trained her mercilessly. When she was not in class, she was with him, training in martial arts, technology, powers strategy, and uses of her healing factor that only he could teach her. He even taught her a little about being a garbage collector. She worked like no other student he had ever had, and he was proud to call her his student. On her naming day, he alone supported her in her choice to choose the name Exemplar. He hoped, as did she, that the best of their people, any people, might be embodied in her.

After he naming day, Badger found her a job in the sanitation department, but continued her training. When she was 18, he had taught her all he could, and found her work on a freighter ship as a bodyguard to get her experience. And when he heard about the ship that would be sent to the edge of the galaxy and beyond, he contacted Dr. Wyrd and told him why Exemplar was uniquely qualified to be on the crew, and why she should be the ambassador for Aterna. And when he said goodbye, he didn’t betray his worry, or his fear that she would be lost forever in the void of space, or how much he cared for her. He just did his job, and sent her off with a wave and two simple words: “You’re Ready”

Thael
Lost Knight

Dirk Tungsten

Post by Thael »

Dirk Tungsten, Alaspin Ambassador

*when alive*

*inside Dirk's Central Core*

Piloting Drone

CS HAL-209 - Humanoid Form

Service and Repair Drones

Dirk is an accomplished pilot and businessman. Although the "man" part is up for debate since he lost his body in a starship battle several decades before. Normally someone who took precautions, like Dirk, would have not only a backup service but a clone template paid for with some DNA waiting to recreate their body and mind. However in Dirk's case such precautions were expected and the engineers behind the "pirate" attack on his ship made sure such measures were dealt with also. If not for a stroke of luck that preserved a copy of his last brain scan Dirk would no longer exist. Not wanting to try and readjust to a new biological body that was a "best effort" attempt to recreate his old body he opted to be placed in a re-inforced computer core and just purchased drones to do what he needed a body for. Not wanting to invite a similar attempt on his "life", Dirk created a psuedonym to work under until the heat passed and spent most of that time recreating his trading firm under the new company name CommonWealth Inc.

When the GF started looking for personnel to man the craft that would reach out to the distress signal Dirk seemed a natural choice. He was a GF trained ex-officer pilot, running a successful business, survived assasination (sort of) and did not seek retribution for the attack despite the ease with which it could be done (they covered their tracks poorly). All it would take was an offer of re-instatement and some skilled persuasion. It seemed that despite being able to run an entire ship himself through drones he only used a few and had living crew so he should be fine working in the team environment required by the number of ambassadors going.

Racial Template
AI-Central Core [-93]

Stats
Stats
ST 0 [-100]
DX 0 [-200]
IQ 15 [100]
HT 15 [50]
HP 10 [20]
FP 0 [-45]

Advantages
Absolute Direction [2]
Damage Resistance 10 [50]
Digital Mind [5]
Doesn't Breathe [20]
Doesn't Sleep [20]
Injury Tolerance [45]
Intuitive Mathematician [5]
Photographic Memory [10]
--Unliving, No Blood
Pressure Support 3 [15]
Sealed [15]
Vacuum SUpport [5]

Disadvantages
Quadraplegic [-80]
Unhealing [-30]
--Total

Non Racial Portion

TL 12 [10]

Advantages
Talent:Born Spacer 4 [20]
Talent:Business Acumen 2 [20]
Talent:Hot Pilot 4 [20]
Talent:Speed Freak 4 [20]
Talent:Talker 4 [10]

Ally/Dependant - Minion Bots [24]
-Ally
--50% of starting points, Constantly
--Group: 11-20, Minion, Friend
-Dependant
--50% of starting points, Contantly
--Group, Friend
Extra Life 2 [50]
Merchant Rank 1 [5]
Military Rank 5 [50]
-Includes Status
Mindlink [4]
--10-99, Cybernetic Only, Racial-Minions, Telecomm
Possesion [30]
--Digital, Mindlink Required, Puppet only
--No Memory Access, Telecontrol
Puppet [10]
--Group of related-Minions
Telecommunication [24]
--Telesend, Racial-Minions
Wealthy [30]
--Very Wealthy

Disadvantages
Chummy [-5]
Flashbacks [-5]
--Mild-of Biological Death-Triggered by explosions
Greed [-22]
-9 or less to resist
Maintenance [-20]
--Mechanical Skill, 2 people, Daily
Noisy [-4]
--Coolant Systems, -2 stealth
Sense of Duty [-5]
--Ambassadorial Team

Skills
Business! =13 (IQ-2) [6]
Computer! =13 (IQ-2) [6]
Pilot! =** (DX+0) [24]
Electronics! =13 (IQ-2) [6]
Engineer! =12 (IQ-3) [3]
Gun! =** (DX+0) [24]
Military! =12 (IQ-3) [3]
No Landing Extraction! =13 (IQ-2) [6]
Repair! =12 (IQ-3) [3]
Spacer! =13 (IQ-2) [6]
Unarmed! =** (DX-3) [3]
Leadership =14 (IQ-1) [1]

** = Any DX related skills default off the attribute of the Puppet in use

C.S. HAL-209 (Used on Away Teams and Boarding Actions)

Primary Racial Template
AI - Battle Bot [-4]
Stats
ST 15 [50]
DX 15 [100]
IQ 0 [-200]
HT 15 [50]
FP 0 [-45]

Advantages
Damage Resistance 30 [150]
Doesen't Breathe [20]
Injury Tolerance [45]
--Unliving, No Blood
Pressure Support 3 [15]
Sealed [15]
Vacuum SUpport [5]

Perks
Accessory [1]
--Computer - Microframe

Disadvantages
Electrical [-20]
Hidebound [-5]
Incurious [-10]
--
Low Empathy [-20]
No Sense of Humor [-10]
Numb [-20]
Reprogrammable [-10]
Slave Mentality [-40]
Social Stigma [-20]
--Subjugated
Unhealing [-30]
(Total)
Wealth [-25]
--Dead Broke

Secondary Racial Template
AI-Aerial Form [6]
Stats
ST 15 [50]
DX 15 [100]
IQ 0 [-200]
HT 15 [50]
FP 0 [-45]

Advantages
Damage Resistance 30 [150]
Doesen't Breathe [20]
Injury Tolerance [45]
--Unliving, No Blood
Pressure Support 3 [15]
Sealed [15]
Vacuum SUpport [5]
Ehanced Move [80]
--Space
Flight [50]
--Space, Wings

Perks
Accessory [1]
--Computer - Microframe

Disadvantages
Electrical [-20]
Hidebound [-5]
Incurious [-10]
--
Low Empathy [-20]
No Sense of Humor [-10]
Numb [-20]
Reprogrammable [-10]
Slave Mentality [-40]
Social Stigma [-20]
--Subjugated
Unhealing [-30]
(Total)
Wealth [-25]
--Dead Broke
Horizontal [-10]
No Fine Manipulators [-50]
--No Manipulators
No Legs [0]
--Aerial

Non-Racial
Stats
ST +5 [50]

Advantages
Alternate Form [24]
--Difference in points between templates 10
Ambidexterity [5]
Extra Arm Weapon Mount [2]
--Right Arm - Heavy Omni-Blaster
--Left Arm - Heavy Omni-Blaster
--Right Torso - Graser
--Left Torso - Graser
Computer Implant [7]
--Puppet Chip
Cyber Claws [6]
Detect [30]
--Very Common - Lifeforms and Terrain Graph)
Extra Attack 1 [25]

Disadvantages
Disturbing Voice [-10]
Extra Sleep [-4]
-- 10 hours/day
Frightens Animals [-10]
--Slight Raidiation Leak
Lifebane [-10]
--Slight Raidiation Leak
Maintenance [-20]
--Electronic Repair, 2 people/daily
Noisy [-6]
--Internal systems
Restricted Diet [-10]
--Very Common-Power Cells
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Ignac?
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i like pictures. they make everything better.

Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

chris your lizard has nipples.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

ahahahahahaha. awesome
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

jesus christ chris... those eyes fucking startled me... yeesh...

run awaaaaaaay.....
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Damn I thought that my character was fucking hideous...
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

Marcellus "smoky" Hawkard
(add a cowboy Hat)
Tactical officer and Space cowboy. Marcellus is a survivor of a perpetual civil war on his planet and has been fighting a losing battle. Marcellus naturally has an aptitude for tactics. He was born into a family that traditionaly has been a part of a long functioning airforce and army unit. In these times he has slowly adapted to shifting attitudes towards the military. He has kept his heritage secret and has attempted to blend with the changing culture to infultrate the revolution that is coming and assist the failing goverment, military he and his family has fought to protect for generations. This new counter culture is filled with similarties not much unlike Americas Western Heritage. Similarities aside Marcellus has found a cause in searching for other allies to assist in stabalizing the old goverment and the values it once upheld.

http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com/fantasy/avian.htm
Aviard is the template I was looking at Cheyne-- not sure how it would convert. Doesn't have to be perfect
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

just need to read the other posts to catch up and a character sheet to go with my character here
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

here it is. you need gear. im not picking it. your race has an elemental history, and some among you still practice magic. occasionally a throwback, the child of a sorcerer, or one blessed by an element will possess the mystical qualities of fire or air. you happen to posses those associated with fire. congrats. i added a few flaws to the list you gave me, and of course your race has a bunch built in. take a close look, and read up on what advantages, disads., and your skills do.
Racial
Avian (non-elemental version) [-10]

ST-1 [-10]

Flight [30]
Wings [-25%]

Absolute Direction [10]
3-D

Claws [8]
Talons

Discriminatory Hearing [15]

Discriminatory Smell [15]

Lifting ST [12]
+4

Night Vision [5]
+5

Resistance [2]
Acceleration, +3 [x 1/3]

Teeth [1]
Beak, thrust-1 large piercing

Telescopic Vision [15]
+3

Temperature Tolerance [2]
2x health (2:1 ratio for point distribution on cold/hot)

Penetrating Voice [1]

Parabolic hearing [4]
x1

Bloodlust [-10]

Disturbing Voice [-10]

Frightens Animals [-10]

Restricted Diet [-10]
Fresh meat

Vulnerability [-30]
Crushing attacks x2

Phobia [-50]
Enclosed spaces, Ad Hoc discount for less severe version that allows one to be indoors and on spaceships
Racial
Phoenixi (Divine Elemental Template) [64]
Divine-act in accord with fire [-10%]
Elemental-countered by intense cold/death magics [-10%]

Injury Tolerance [75]
Fire/Heat Immunity, Add Hoc cost determination

Extended Lifespan [4]

Unkillable [40]
Achilles’ Heel – Cold and Death attacks (-30%), Limited Use – 2/day (-30%), instead of leaving unbreakable bones, an egg is left instead

Create [10]
Fire, 1 lvls

Control [20]
Fire, 1 levels

Special Access [1]
Access to several mystical abilities related to elemental form, such as immunity to metabolic hazards, space flight, etc. Purchased normally in character.

Bad Temper [-10]

Insomniac [-10]

Supernatural Features [-15]
Aura of heat, hot to touch, glowing eyes

Unusual Biochemistry [-5]

Vulnerability [-30]
Cold x2

Character [245]
ST = 9/(13 lift) [0]
DX = 14 [80]
IQ = 13 [60]
HT = 10 [0]

Gunslinger [25]
Combat Reflexes [15]
Fragile-Combustible [-5]
Lecherousness [-15]
Overconfident [-5]
Odious Personal habit (Spitting and Preening)[-10]
Insomniac [-10]
Stubbornnes [-5]
Trickster [-15]
Xenophilia [-10]

Guns! DX+3 [60]
Aerobatics DX+0 [4]
Brawling DX+2 [4]
Crewman IQ+1 [2]
Free Fall DX+1 [4]
Intimidation IQ+1 [4]
Merchant IQ+1 [4]
Observation IQ+1 [4]
Scrounging IQ+1 [2]
Search IQ+2 [8]
Smuggling IQ+1 [4]
Strategy IQ+2 [12]
Stealth DX+1 [4]
Streatwise IQ+1 [4]
Survival IQ+1 [4]
Tactics IQ+2 [12]
Urban Survival IQ+1 [4]

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Just looking over it not knowing the system would it be Extremely difficult to convert it to the wind type? My attacks would be wind and my weakness would be earth based. Just wondering, By the way I do appreciate the help with my character Cheyne.
tesral
Lost

Post by tesral »

rydi wrote: Teeth [1]
Beak, thrust-1 large piercing
Avians have a hooked beak. No peircing.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising Above the Flames
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i just took the beak stats the book gave. it will likely never see use, but is there for fluff.

and yes you could change to air... you will need to find a few flaws that are more appropriate though. combustible, bad temper, etc would all need to change. also, your vulnerability would be... weird. cold is common, so it gives you lots of points. earth is either very common, or very rare, depending on the concept you go with. metal for example would be pretty harsh, but also probably appropriate. and your immunity to air... what would you be immune to exactly? sonics? fairly limited.

if you can research it on your own, and come up with some suggestions, im fine with it. if not.,. just stick with it. and view it this way. the bird gods blessed you randomly, you didn't ask to be infused w/elemental power. random shit happens.