Kindred of the East x 2 $1.00
Risen $1.00
Wraith: Shadow Players guide $7.00

Rolemaster

Channeling Companion
Arms Law
Character Law
Rolemaster Fantasy Roleplaying game

if anyone is interested get with me and we can discuss price.
Last edited by Amseriah on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

wraith stuff definitely. rest is a meh, though it depends on price.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I already told you I would buy it all as long as i did not have it. just give me a price for all of it and i can resell the rest.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I should get with you on the OWoD stuff Jason, no real reason to have a bunch of dupes sitting around on multiple people's shelves. I will likely keep my base books for a few systems, and the dark ages stuff (I actually want more of it), but for the most part I don't need what I've got. Wraith is a toss up, since I've already given you the bulk of the wraith stuff I had, so I'm not sure there's a point in my keeping it.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I dont want the duplicate stuff, but i want to keep as complete a library as I can.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i was more referring to duplicate categories (mage, koe, etc.) and less to dupes of individual books. I've picked up some odd books at sales and stuff, but they don't really have much of a place in my collection.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

ALL SOLD
The Book of Madness, Rev. - 19.99
This is rare, but it's come down a bit. Used copies sell for around 10-15, new for 50. Mine is like new, not even a price sticker, but I don't want to wait around for a buyer online. Figure cover price is a nice compromise.
Lair of the Hidden - 24.00
Rare. New or used it goes for 24 on amazon. And frankly it's worth it. Of the books I'm getting rid of, I'm most tempted to keep this. Adventure path, metaplot revelations, write ups for elders and their disciplines (as white wolf feels they should develop), possible background for the inconnu, and a whole bunch of stuff on golcanda.
Devil-Tigers - 4.00
KoE Companion - 5.00

With this, and Paul's stuff, you've got a nice KoE collection. Only need the heresies book for a quasi-complete set (there's still tokyo by night and the other crap books, but these are the necessary ones). Prices are less than amazon's base prices, far less when you consider shipping for private sellers.
The Book of Legions - 9.99
2 less than the lowest amazon price. Great wraith book for the heirarchy, big book. I'm selling this for less than market value b/c I want it close to me.
Buried Secrets - 2.50
A useful little wraith book, but cheap, and small.
Mummy, 2nd ed. - 1.00
Umbra, the Velvet Shadow - 3.50
The Traditions Gathered: Swords of Faith (Akashic, Euthanatos, Chorus) - 9.00
Book of Shadows - 1.00

Book of Madness - 1.00
Mage: the Ascension -3.00

This stuff is all cheap, I mainly just want rid of it. It's all roughly similar to Amazon pricing.

If there is interest, tell me soon. If not, stuff goes to the magical cloud in the sky (Amazon).
---

Also worth noting, is the fact that this stuff is waaay expensive new. not that most of our stuff is in new condition, but there are people listing good copies of some of these older books main books (like ascension), or the lower print run splat books, at double their cover price. Weird. You sit on something long enough, trash becomes valuable again. That said, it usually isn't worth the storage or the lugging around. But it's still interesting.
Last edited by rydi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Also have other system books that need to go. Prices based on Amazon, usually knocked down further:

Random Stuff:
Aberrant Players guide - 39.95 - SOLD

Reed Richard's Guide to Everything - 16.95

Of note, these have skyrocketted. On amazon the APG is 50, and the RRG is 30.
Big Eyes, Small Mouth, 2nd ed. rev. - 5.00 - SOLD
Buffy RPG, Core Rulebook - 5.00

2nd Ed. AD&D: ALL SOLD
If people want to buy this stuff all together (and there are some nice things here, enough to run several full 2nd ed campaigns if you wanted) I will cut you a break on the price. As with everything, it's priced below amazon used prices. I'll also throw in all the miscellaneous 2nd ed books and guides not listed here, as well as a Player's Guide, Monster Manual, and Skills and Powers, for free.
Council of Wyrms box set - 10.00
All maps/inserts/books included, good condition, fun setting. Dragon Poster included.
Elminster's Ecologies box set -15.00
All stuff included, good condition. This stuff is all still valid today, as it describes the environment of the setting, rather than focusing on rules. And the rules it does cover are mostly random encounter stuff.
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting box set - 20.00
Complete, good condition. This is also still valid today (ah, the days of non-crunch books), and could be used to run either a 3.x campaign, or even a nice 2nd ed. campaign.
Ruins of Undermountain II box set - 20.00
Missing box, good condition, pretty sure everything is there. This is selling new on amazon for $421, used for $26. Weird.
Wizards and Rogues of the Realms - 3.50
Complete Ranger's Handbook - 1.00
Complete Book of Gnomes and Halflings -4.00
Last edited by rydi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

edited my post to prices on wod books, I used Cheyne's method of pricing
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I want the stuff I do not have so far in this thread, but I do not have time to total it up. I will talk to people later.

@ rydi: do you have 2 players guides? I figured you would hold on to that book. either way i call dibs.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Yes, i have two Aberrant Player's Guides, thus my getting rid of one. Good book.