Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Avilister
The Mitten King

Group Calendar

Post by Avilister »

The group calendar is up here: http://www.lostknightsrpg.org/wiki/inde ... st_Knights
The wiki main page now displays a list of events scheduled for the next 14 days.

PLEASE hit the preview button for anything you do on the wiki to make sure that it will be valid before you submit the event or new calendar. If you're not sure what you're doing PLEASE ASK ME.

Edit: As always, if you need access to the wiki, get with me to arrange a time to create an account. I keep account creation disabled by default to prevent spam bots from shitting all over the wiki.
Last edited by Avilister on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

This is Adam, thanking Steven for his work.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

This is Paul, thanking Steven for his work as well, while thinking that it is really awesome.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

Red 6, standing by.
angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

way cool
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Thank you, as always. Will you be my valentine?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Since we are moving toward using the boards again, figured I'd post this here instead of on the skype... and I'm not home to skype anyway.

We are coming to the end of a gaming cycle. All of our games, long running and the mini-games we are starting up, should be over in at most 2 months (some less). The following games are winding down:
Pathfinder game that I run but don't know the name of (2 sessions)
Dudes of Legend (1 session)
Marvel: Legacies (unknown, but moderately soon)
Marvel: The Deal (2 sessions)
WoD: The Introducing (3 sessions)

We should discuss the docket. I will post over in the approriate thread, then someone can update the calendar with what we decide. The following games are firmly scheduled:
SASForge (online, ongoing)
Summer Game (Michele's house, last weekend of the month May-August [3 or 4 sessions, pool party on one of them if 3 sessions])

I personally want to get some more social time in, and a tad less gaming, over the summer. I like having another online game to make up for fewer live games.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Does anyone have anything else that they want to run?
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

There are new games in the discussion phase, like Runelords, Gid's Color World series, my Trek Dept. of Temporal Investigations (and/or Section 31) game, and misc. WoD thingies like Dark Ages revisited.

Aside from gaming, I am down for movie nights. Old Red Dawn, 80's action films, and other stuff Cheyne and I demand everyone sees before they die. During such gatherings, people can get shit-faced on wine, play board games like Catan (there is totally a Trek version now), and do other friend stuff. Whatever that looks like...