In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Rachnar looks at the rude and annoying thing. "You seem to have been alone in this tower for far to long." Feel especially foolish says "fine forge me into perfection"
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

::rachnar says the appropriate commands to active the process:: (if I know them)
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::The great construct regards you for a moment after your bumbling commands, then manipulates a few objects on the back of the anvil. A pathway hardens in the molten soup, and the door opens.::

"You should take off your clothes first. Then come in here, and climb up on the anvil."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

::rachnar disrobes and walks into the forge, and gets on the avil::
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

[Like the other templates, this will permanently change the way your character interacts with the game, and has no guarantee of being optimal for your character build. Aspects of this template and its changes may in fact disrupt your build in ways that decrease your net power level or may require restructuring of your planned classes and abilities. Consider yourself duly warned, and proceeding beyond this point, knowing full well that you may be "nerfed" by this in certain ways, should be something you put thought into and roleplay through. There are no "take backs" for these templates, you're expected to RP through any changes that happen to your character, and to enjoy doing so.]

[Post a Will save.]
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

{will save 23}
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

arete wrote:{will save 23}
::As Ignurius raises his hammer to strike you, you involuntarily duck out of the way.::

"Come back and try again when you're serious."
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

{just fyi if the save is 30 I can't make the save, and @ level 20 I would need a 17 on the dice due to being naked}

::Rachnar gets up and leaves::