Details in flux

Moderator: Summer Game Masters

Avilister
The Mitten King

Forum Administrata

Post by Avilister »

I have created a separate category for the summer game and forums for each of the covenants. These covenant-specific forums are visible to only the game masters and members of the covenant-specific usergroup associated with the forum. Additionally, I have given the game masters moderator access to all involved forums.

Here is a list of the groups I've made and the usernames that belong to them. Please let me know as people need to be added or removed from these groups. The first person listed for a given group is the 'group moderator' who should, I believe, be able to add and remove people from that group (via the Usergroups link at the top of the page). It is hard for me to tell, since my admin privs let me add and remove people from any group. Please notify me if this does not seem to be the case

Summer Game Masters
rydi
Ivanovich
Rusty

Carthaian
Jennifer
Liquidprism
Sephone

Circle of the Crone
Victoria
Adam

Invictus
arete

Ordo Dracul
Avilister
Amseriah
Ana
Ebon_Willow
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I've updated the groups at the request of one of the players. Please let me know in this thread if you are unable to see a forum that corresponds to the covenant your character is a member of.

Summer Game Masters
rydi
Ivanovich
Avilister

Carthaian
Jennifer
Sephone
angelicyokai
Guardiankrillin
jake
ladydragoon

Circle of the Crone
Victoria
Bishop
LadyVale

Ordo Dracul
Amseriah
Ana
arete
Lady Kitsune
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I've updated the groups yet again. The top person in a given group is currently set as the group leader and should have the ability to add more people to that group.

Summer Game Masters
Ivanovich
Avilister
adam

Carthaian
Guardiankrillin
Sephone
Jennifer
angelicyokai
jake
ladydragoon

Circle of the Crone