rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

need to assign people to cars soon.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I have to go to Tulsa on thursday. I can take 1-2 people with me as long as you are willing to sleep at my parents house, and you want to shoot guns. I will want to follow someone out to the cabin from Tulsa just to make sure I do not get lost.

Edit thursday after work.
Edit2: gun range activities are optional
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

So, yeah, start signing up for car space.

Me: Angela (front), Steven (back), Adam (back), 6pm-ish that friday
Jason: 2 slots, thursday
Temple: Gideon, ? slots remaining, friday evening
Meril: Emily, friday evening
Paul: Lacie, Dani, Saturday morning
Zach: Andrea, Wednesday

Also, money. It isn't an expensive trip for 3 days of entertainment, but there are gas/tolls going down, feeding while there, and the boat/jetski gas.

>People driving will charge you what they feel is appropriate for car (probably less than $10, more than $5 for a two way trip).
>Those riding the toys should look at reserving $5-$7 to buy gas.
>Money for food is uncertain, just give haley/cassie a courtesy tip for feeding you.

Haley just suggested that $20 total might be a good number to look at for the full 3 days, though ymmv with that advice.
Last edited by rydi on Mon May 31, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I would like to go to the mystical outdoor place. The game is also something I would like to do, seeing that I need to learn more about vampire before the summer game starts. I would be willing to drive down in my car if there is no room in another.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

After Adam, we're capped. No more people.

Sleeping arrangements: We are trying to get bed-ish stuff for couples, a few singles can get couches. But, you might contemplate bringing a sleeping bag if you've got one handy and don't overly mind it, b/c we just flat won't have space for everyone in beds.

We are also going to work on setting up arrangements for the non-boat people to have stuff to do, and for the non-game people to have something to do in the evening. If you have any suggestions do feel free to mention them here.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Alcohol: Bring Your Own Shit (BYOS)

First page updated. Will try and get sleeping arrangements and possibly a meal schedule posted soon.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

I'm bringning an inflatable mattress, short of stealing a pillow somewhere I'm good.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

unless you just want one for the apartment, it won't be necessary at the lake, you've been assigned one of the twin beds.

rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

updated the first post.

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I am going to call the stables to arrange for a ride on Sunday morning, how many people are wanting to ride so I know what I need to reserve. So far I have Lacie, Dani, and myself. If you are interested respond here or text me tonight (Wed.) or tomorrow morning: (405) XXX-XXXX

Edit:
First rule of internet club: "Don't put your personal information on the interwebz."
Anyone know what the second rule of internet club is?
~Staff
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

updated to protect Paul's innocence, and guard him against the impure.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Horseeeeeys!!!!!!!! (that was an affirmative btw)
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Do note that horses and hiking may or may not be mutually exclusive...
I think the hiking will occur in the same general area as the horses, so that is cool, but scheduling might be an issue.

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

4 horses have been reserved for Sunday at 11:30 people going are myself, Lacie, Ange, and Dani.