Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I've got my own sleeping bag and assumed i'd be on the floor already.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

.....but I don't want to shower.....j/k
I will bring a sleeping bag but I am going to claim the other bed with whoever...I am pulling age, my knees and back don't handle the floor like they used to and well I am not afraid/ashamed to sleep next to another dude as long as said dude does not stink.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

or try to have sexxx with you?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Amseriah wrote: I am not afraid/ashamed to sleep next to another dude as long as said dude does not stink.
Hence the requisite shower, deodorant, & clean undies.
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

rydi wrote:or try to have sexxx with you?
I mentioned PJ's right?

Yeah, those are also <b>not</b> optional.

(& no, as good of a rape repellant as they may make, nasty stinky day old clothes don't count)
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

durden wrote: I paid my Turbotax fees
Fees? If you are fileing a 1040 you should be able to do it free. I looked on the IRS websites list of tax sites & found one that even did my state free, there was only that one for the state taxes though.

It was taxslayer.com if anybody wanted to know.

I already got my return & my stimulus cheque. Still waiting for my State though.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

as an addendum to Haley's most excellent list (thanks for posting that, hope it was entirely unnecessary)...

I have 2 pieces of luggage in functional condition (don't ask what happened to the others because I am not sure what he did) that are available for use...

Small 24"x18"x8"
Large 30"x24"x10"

I am taking the large one at least because I have boots and other leather/wooden items to pack but that will by no means take up all the space and the boots will be wrapped to protect the rest of my garb... so there will be space for others items... also I can bring the small one along for someone else to use... just let me know..
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Thael wrote:as an addendum to Haley's most excellent list (thanks for posting that, hope it was entirely unnecessary)...
One would hope, but better safe ...

Particularly as I would hate to be the one driving a car turned lynch mob.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

tickets for the faire are complete. 11 tickets are had.

6flags tickets i am waiting on till tomorrow or whenever i hear from paul g.

please take a look at the schedules for both events so that you have some idea of what you would like to do, what rides, what shows, etc.

thank you,
Staff
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I can handle the floor or harness if I have to so either way is fine... or let cassie share with him, doubt he will complain much... only recently improved my sleeping conditions to something better than abysmal so the floor will not suck so much... I was stupid not to get rid of that futon months before I finally did.. stubborn I guess..

One more thing I think someone should bring is a power strip or two... lot of people with few rooms and threfor few outlets for charging electronic devices... I know I will have phone and 2 portable gaming devices (to make sure I am not bored on the driving portions) and I am guessing at least phones will be used by others and may need recharging... I can bring 1 strip since it is exposed but others may be needed...
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

while taking cheyne's advice and peeking at the parks rides they had the Flash Pass advertised... if a pass good for 6 people is bought it costs 111 dollars (18.50 per person)

this allows you to virtually wait in line and be notified when your turn is close...

just an option for people to consider
My Color is Blue
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

I looked at the flash pass thing & it really only applies to about 6-8 rides. All of them are the parks biggies, but as none of them are really my favorites I think I'm going to pass. I'll probably ride them once, but not over & over.

(as Cheyne hates rollercosters, i'm willing to bet, he will be doing the same.)

If people want to do that though i'm sure that will work out fine, I figure we'll divide into groups anyway. The flash pass people can trek toegether & I can convince Cheyne & any who accompany me to ride "Runaway Mountian" like 20 times. ...love that thing. *wistfull look* And now it's old enough that it's lines shouldn't be all that long.

& if we need other ways to divide groups, I will give this warning: I <b> do not</b> ride wooden rollercosters. Ever. At all. <b>Peroid.</b>

So if there are people who love those rickity, whiplash inducing, pices of shit, I am not the girl you will be walking around with.

If you are into things that are minimal on the sudden stomach clenching drops, the teacups, the sidewinder, the swings, pirate ship & steel rollercosters then I'm your girl. I'm also more than happy to do the water rides, they are not my favorites, but I was broken in at a young age, so I don't mind them either.

Also, Jason. You, Me, and that big ass carousel have a date.
Do not mistake this for a request.

*goes back to reveling in the fact that this will be one of the only trips to sixflags without having to ride judge roy scream*

<b>*HATE*</b>
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I could not find a hat to buy today...
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

what kind were you looking for? Like a panama or something?

Did you check burlington coat factory? They're usually a good place to buy mens hats, if you are not looking for a baseball cap.

If you have something specific in mind,you might call them and see if they have it in stock.
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Also there is a store called Hatworld which has locations near both crossroads mall as well as quail springs.