In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

"hello autum leaf, I was wondering if you have a moment to speak to me in private."
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: I wanted to duplicate the effects of Silent Words of Dreams and Nightmares, but I wanted to be able to make the arcane link necessary to be broader and to be able to send it to more than one target.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

is that spell a terestrial lvl spell? if so i see no problem creating a higher version, though if you don't require links then there should be some sort of opposed roll i would think, or you would need to be near them.

jason:
"...yes, what did you need?"
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

OOC: it is in fact a Terrestrial level spell, and it is a roll of caster's Man + Occult against a diff of the target's Dodge MDV, as an otherwise normal social attack, but the target can't spend Willpower since they are asleep. Some applications of this spell are sending nightmares to erode Intimacies or "prophetic" dreams to convince the target to take a certain action, it may also prevent the victim from recovering Willpower the next morning. The upgraded spell could be against a diff of the highest MDV of people being effected, or it could be a proximity thing.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i don't see that as being too big a deal. and they can just reinforce their intimacy the next day at worst. yeah, go for it. you still have to have something to target with though, mildly personal, or be scrying on them, etc. but not as restrictive as the arcane links.

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

Ok, cool thanks!
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Zeeva takes her off to private room "I was wondering if your friends w/ [name of gold faction leader]"
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: Ayasha Ura
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Ooc: ty
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

OOC: As a general note, most Sidereals, particularly the ones over about 100 years of age, tend to know each other as it isn't exactly a large community.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

Ooc: I personally do not have social skills at 7, I would at lest confirm her faction.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

"ah... vaguely, we move in the same circles but she's a bit above my rank. why?"