Generally general.

Moderator: Mods

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Crazy world

Post by angelicyokai »

I just have to share my shopping exploits. I was at a Pep boys buying power steering fluids and snack foods when the store manager and a few attendants dragged a shoplifter, who was screaming, cursing and frothing at the mouth to the front and tossed him out of the store. The ranting of the would-be thief continued for several minutes, then he stormed off.

Upon leaving the store and circling the lot to get to the exit there was a guy standing behind his truck, facing the store, and playing with his rifle. No, this isn't a euphemism for his naughty bits, it was some kind of hunting rifle with a scope. While I think a handgun would be the weapon of choice for the average robber, I called the store and let them know what was lurking in their parking lot.

Isn't the holiday shopping season just grand?
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

The real winner will be when this story gets greenlit for the front page of Fark's aggregator.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

you a farker? what's your handle? mine's "300ccs of medicine", but I haven't been on in a while. You a TFer?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I don't have an account, I just check the main page and usually the Geek category roughly daily.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

new avatar!

its... avatar.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

gotcha. I got sponsored for TF back in second, and felt that I had won the internet, and haven't really posted since. Should get back in there and post eh?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

rydi wrote:new avatar!

its... avatar.
I decided obviousness was the best policy. Plus my work computer can't play the animated gif I had up at full speed. Annoying.