In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
rydi
Site Admin

(Aberrant: The Tainted) aberrant: the fastforwarding

Post by rydi »

after much discussion, we have come to the conclusion that 4years is the magic number.

at 10xp, and 2 chrysalis a year, this puts steven and i in chrysalis at year 3. we spend the entire year in, and probably start the game still in (introducing new characters for the first session or two), and that means we don't get any xp for year 4. the rest of the characters get 10 extra xp, and time to do more projects, along with not gaining further aberations. this balances out our chrysalis benefits.

so,
30xp + 6 chrys for me and steven, and 3 years of projects
and
40xp and 4 years of projects for everyone else

people should think up cool things for downtime. also, if you could give us sort of an event history for the 4 years that would help too.
Last edited by rydi on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

me likie
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I agree. As a note, the 10exp value comes from the Exalted maturation schema.
adam
Lost Knight

Post by adam »

I like it.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

oh, for the new chars steven and i have to make, it would be nice if we could use the 20 something base xp we've gotten on them. they are already going to be pretty behind anyway due to everyone's maturation, and a little xp would round out some problems.

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I am actually in favor of new people being pretty equal to the other party members unless the person playing does not want that.

if all you want is 24xp (what we have earned though games so far) then lets go for it.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i honestly like being a little behind. creates a hierarchy. and i get to be a peon, which is cool. i'm never the bitch. will be interesting.