Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

durden
Lost Knight

Pause

Post by durden »

Ok, so I am busier than I even anticipated. With school coming up in a week on top of everything else, I am just not able to get on here and put forth any sort of effort. I really don't want to cancel the game, as it isn't that difficult to run and we have only just started. Once things have settled a bit, we can pick up at a nice, slow pace. Given the research and work I put into this to get it ready in the first place, I'd hate to see it go. Hell, we might all be able to make do with a once a week interaction. Or in Steven's case, once a month...

One brazilian epps for everyone.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

what is an epp? a hepteenth of an eep?

i'm down. i've got school shit too. and moving. so no worries.

just don't make it die

/misses marvel
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I am cool with a pause. I agree that this game should continue after the pause. I will do some work on the timeline and see if there is a better option for it out there.

I assume this pause goes for the encounters game as well, for you. Do you mind me running Dr. Pickleberry till your ready to take him back over? If that is okay, then just pm me when you want to continue him. If that is not the case just tell me and I will shy the story away from him till you get back.

Currently I have 2 if not 3 potential characters other than Dr. Pickleberry.
durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

Feel free to keep my amoral doctor alive.

And yes Cheyne, an epp is smaller than an eep. One brazilian of them equals about five eeps...