In remembrance of all the joy, and misery, of past games. Leave your offerings here.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Vampire:Summer Game: Ordo Dracul-under the Italian District

Post by Avilister »

"So, I think we need to call George," begins John Armitage after having spent the last 10 minutes whipping at floor tiles with a pair of connected belts.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

(lol. when did this go up? that was fast.)
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

(As soon as I got home. :p)
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::As john whips the floor tile forward one and one to the right of center, a loud click echoes out, and the floor does not drop out suddenly. In fact, as he is braced for the rush of wind, he actually stumbles backwards into Jake.::
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Oh," he says, recovering, "Great. At least we know what we're looking for now."
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

((time is passing, unfortunately. However inconvinient it is that zack cannot access the internet, you are still there, and other people are looking for this place. If they figure out how to get there, they will arrive at whatever progression of time they finally solve the enigma and arrive at the complex.))

**sorry, it's just fairness**
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::Mr French does in fact make his presence here known. He sticks his head down the trap door.::

"We need to have a talk. You two are being very, very sloppy. It's sheer luck that I came here and not someone less allied with you. I'm gonna clean up this meth lab and then I'll do rear security. We can talk later, but we will talk."

::in the absence of response he goes about safely sanitizing the lab::
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

"Don't take this the wrong way pal," John looks less than enthused, "but who the hell are you?"
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

::Mr. French seems to lose it a bit, and he shifts his gaze to Jake::

"How the hell should I know, maybe no one, obviously no one important enough to mention to other people in the clan, or warn that they are trying to get tony, nick, and durden to kill them really really easily. I just put my ass on the line to keep other people the fuck out of here and by god was I tempted to drop a satchel charge down this hole when I found out what you two were up to holy fucking shit. Some asshole....kinda....beirut....I'd fuck him up"

::The end and the rest is just barely audible as french extricates himself from the trap door and goes about his business, but he can be vaguely heard swearing, cussing, and throwing shit around. Eventually his rant to no one subsides, the lights go out upstairs, and silence follows.::
jake
Knight

Post by jake »

<oc> ok sorry it took me forever to find this postline. i'll reply better after the game <oc>