Vampire: Dark Ages by chris

Moderator: durden

durden
Lost Knight

Post by durden »

:: Pollox snorts, almost derisively, when you mention 'Our Mother,' as though he is not fully willing to accept the concept just yet. 'Our,' it seems, does not include you and your kind. ::

"What luxury, brotherhood? Your kind may be wiser in their separation. As for the monks being of help, I think not. I have had a long relationship with Malachi. He and the others seem less than interested in the goings on of others. Only for their suffering. Enemies... they abound. My fellow knights are increasingly unpopular in the West. Though I do not see how any force of men could have penetrated our defenses and left little sign of their work. There are those of us that may easily walk through the shadows. the Wyrm comes in many forms. Vengeance is nothing to live for, and often less to die for. Besides, what can one old man do?

But of course we can continue these talks. We have nothing but time these days. But that name. Koban... I have heard it whispered in the wind. I do not know if it be person, place, or beast. I suspect your friends know. They likely know far more than they have let on. I would be careful. For all their preaching, they are still snakes. Snakes will always bite."

:: He waves you off when you are ready to leave, not leaving his fire ::
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

::Abellio sees it is time to go and waves goodbye.::

"I appreciate our conversations. All willing I will see you tomorow night. I will watch myself around the preachers."

::With his final words he begins his trek back to the abbey, for supper.::

Abellio is going to the The Last Supper